Topic #3 Segregation

This is where I am glad I didn't live in that time. Every freaken store would say no blacks on it. Those kind of things make me so mad that I am not surprised, that the blacks didn't just grab guns and start a war against whites. In my opinion blacks are cool and should be treated equal. Yes that still happens today it makes me mad.

I sort of did that last year. I don't know because I thought it was funny. But it is not nice do not say "Because you are black." And don't use that special word yes you know what word I mean! I honestly want to punch someone in the face when they say that word to a black person. When I say black don't be offended please. This part makes me feel like I don't even live in America anymore.

They would use them as FREAKEN SLAVES! HOW LAZY CAN PEOPLE GET! When I hear the word "Slaves." I want to punch someone in the face. This already made me upset in history class when they had to make slaves escape to freaken Canada just to be safe I MEAN HONESTLY! And just because blacks go to school with you, doesn't mean you have to get all pissed of about it. They are just a different skin color cause they were born differently what is wrong with this part of the country.

Don't be racist because you think it is funny or you have seen it of a movie. And don't get so lazy that you have to have freaken slaves. Don't use your brothers or sisters as slaves either. My brother use to do that to me. He would threaten me with something that I love and use that against me for example, "Get me a water or else this." And we would point to something I love and pretend to squash it if I don't do what he says. Vote if you hate segregation and hate when people use slaves