Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)

Sorry its so short!! Next chapter is longer I promise! Enjoy! P.S.That's Lily's father, William Brant!! ------->

Chapter 4~ Early Start?

My alarm went off and I jumped awake.

Holy crap.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 5 in the morning. I groaned and got up, heading straight for the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out, drying my hair and straightening it.

I yawned.

It's too early!

I went into my closet and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and put on a black tank top. I grabbed my sweater that was too big and slipped on my high tops. I put on a little eyeliner and some mascara. I grabbed my backpack and iPod and trudged down the stairs. Neither of my parents were awake but my little brother was. He was sitting at the kitchen table, eating.

"Hey bub."

He smiled.

"Day number one and you're already proving to be a delinquent." He stated.

I looked at him confused and he pointed to the window. The bus was sitting right outside the house.

"Holy shit the bus!" I yelled.

"Bye Jaime. Have a good day!" I yelled as I grabbed my backpack, slung it over my shoulder and ran out the door.

I didn't even have time to close the front door. Of course I stopped running half way down the driveway and walked the rest of the way. I got on the bus and sat in the very first seat on the bus, next to some guy with brown hair who was sleeping. I sighed and leaned my head back on the seat.

"Nice job trying to make the bus." The guy next to me said.

I jumped and punched him.

"Ow!" He said quietly.

"What'd you do that for?!" He yelled.

My breathing was labored.

"You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were sleeping!" I yelled.

The bus driver glared at us and I rolled my eyes. The guy sitting next to me was staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked rudely.

He smirked and stuck out his hand. I stared at it.

"I'm Riley. Call me RS." He said.

I looked at his hand and then his face.

"Lily. You can call me Lily." I said and looked away.

We were both silent and I was getting comfy when he said,

"So you must be the new chopped meat I heard about."

I stared at him.

"What'd you get thrown into this dump for?" He asked, pointing out the window.

I looked and my eyebrow rose. The school was definitely a dump. It looked more like a jail then a high school.

"Well according to my parents I'm a child delinquent and belong to a school like this." I said nonchalantly.

He nodded.

"Ever killed anyone?" He randomly asked.

I slowly shook my head.

"Didn't think so. Do you wanna know what I hate?" He asked.

I didn't answer but he continued anyway.