Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell

Hey guys here's chapter 25!! Sorry I haven't uploaded anything recently!! Been super busy! Anyway enjoy, fan, comment and vote!! AND PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STORY OR MY OTHER STORY IN THE WATTY AWARDS?!?! PLEASE?? ALL VOTES, COMMENTS, EVERYTHING TO HELP IS APPRECIATED!! One more thing: I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Thanks!!

Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell

I sighed and walked around the house. After we got back home, all the guys went into some private meeting about what we were going to do next. I ended up walking around the house in a daze. I passed a room that had the sound of guns and stopped. Jaime was in there, playing xbox. I walked in and sat in a chair next to him. He glanced at me and then handed me a control. I stared at him.

"Come on. One game of Modern Warfare Three to see if it'll help." He said.

I looked at him skeptically.

"Pleeeeeease?" He begged.

I sighed.

"Fine." I whispered.

He smiled as we started playing free for all. Ten minutes later and Jaime and I were killing each other.

"I'm winning!" I yelled.

I heard someone chuckle behind us and turned around. Riley, Blaze, Austin and Dylan were behind us, watching.

"Yes final kill!!"

I turned back around and watched the replay of Jaime killing me.

"Not fair! I was distracted!" I yelled.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I gasped. He smiled and I jumped at him, catching him in a headlock.

"Hey get off of me!" He yelled.

I smiled as I ruffled up his hair. His glasses went flying off his face.

"My glasses!" He yelled.

I stopped and pulled away from him. I went over to his glasses and picked them up. They weren't broken so I handed them to him.

"Sorry J." I said quietly.

He stared at me angrily and then smiled, punching me in the arm. I rolled my eyes and we both froze when someone cleared their throat. We turned around and looked at Riley.

"Lily can I talk to you?" He asked.

I looked at Jaime and then back at Riley, nodding. I stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. Riley sighed and looked at the ground.

"So.....what's going on?" I whispered.

He sighed again and looked at me.

"We have word that Finn is on his way here...for you." He whispered.

I nodded. I already knew that information without him telling me that.

"So....what we're gonna do is...leave."

I stared at him.

"What? No!"

He placed a finger over my lips to stop me from talking.

"Everyone is leaving the house except me and....you."

I stared at him.

"What?" I asked underneath his finger.

He moved his finger away and sighed.

"We're staying here and everyone else is going to a hotel that my parents own. You were right Lily. That plan of yours? It's a good idea." He said quietly.