Chapter 13

=NOT EDITED=

Bella P.O.V.

It was a week after I got better me and Carter got to know eachother much more. And I guess we were best friends. My parents loved him and so did Fiona.

About two days ago we all decided to hang out in Honolulu. It was me, Carter, Fiona and Dustin.

I would say that Dustin is a funny guy always teasing Carter and making him blush about something stupid. They were best friends since childhood and I see that there was something more to them.

Once in a while they would look at eachother and I feel like they're talking through their mind.

Freaky. I know.

But today Carter asked me to hang out with him at his house. I've never been there before but Fiona told me that its a cute house about the same size as mine but a little bit smaller since its for the tourists.

Since it was about 4 p.m. I decided to walk to his house quickly before it got dark.

As I walked closer to his house I saw it. It was a one story house that had blue paint and some white fence. Palm trees around and a bunch of bushes. My house was more open and you could see the ocean right behind it.

I stepped on the porch and knocked on the door.

Carter swiftly opened and smiled giving me a hug.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Want to go outside I made some tea."

I nodded and I went through his house and saw it was very guy like. Video games, soccer balls, clothes, shoes, some bats. The kitchen has some junk food. It wasn't as messy but what do you expect of straight guys keeping their room clean.

As we entered the back of the house there was a tree that had two swings. I jogged up to one and quickly sat on it. I always wanted a swing at my house but the trees aren't strong enough to hold the rope.

He sat on the other swing giving my a mug of tea. "It's really nice here, I wish my house had trees behind it.:"

He smiled, "Yeah, but I like your house better because you can see the sun set."

"I guess, I've seen it all my life. It's not that fascinating to me anymore." I smiled.

When we finished our cups of tea I decided to swing for a little bit. Once I stopped Carter turned towards me taking a deep breath.

"Bella."

"Yeah? What's wrong are you ok?" I asked, he looked like he was about to either a) Pass out or b) say nevermind because he didn't look ready.

Wait is he asking me out?

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure."

He nodded and took another deep breath, "Alright, but promise me that you wont run away or scream."

I raised my eyebrow, "Carter I swear if you're like a chick that is turning into a guy -"

"No, no,no I'm not like that...its something else. You might find it quite fucked up as I should say." he chuckled at the end looking down.

"What?"

"Well you know when I asked you about werewolf's and stuff like that."

"Yeah what about them?"

"I am one."