Chapter 6

Bella P.O.V.

On Sunday it was poring outside. And I could hear the water hit the house roof.

I'm not complaining though.

I love rain, and it barely rains here in Hawaii. Me and Fiona Skyped all day and talked about random crap that happened on Tumblr. I watched the movie Frozen and it made me laugh a lot.

Since its raining I decided to go for a walk. I know you might think 'why the hell would you ever want to do that?'. As I said, it doesn't rain a lot in Hawaii so one walk couldn't hurt right? I decided to put on dark navy leggings and an oversized red sweater. I grabbed my black converse and my red umbrella and headed outside.

"Mom I'm going for a walk." I said as I passed through living room.

"Alright, take an umbrella with you and don't be out for to long."

"Alright, I will take my phone so just call me if you need anything."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I shut the door and opened my umbrella, I started to walk towards the road that those tourists that stopped by my house went through.

We didn't have neighbors next to our house so it was really quiet and peaceful. As I walked next to the road I had some cars pass by me. I could see the boats stand on the ocean water, a lot of coconut trees too.

I took my apple headphones and decided to listen to 'The Cab'. After half way through their album I felt like someone was following me. I was close to the main city with a lot of shops, restaurants and hotels for the tourists.

I ignored the feeling and decided to continue walking. As I stepped on the asphalt I heard a car honk. I turned off my music and looked around. Next thing I see is that Jeep that was next to my house and that creep who asked for directions looking straight at me.

He's not dead yet?

I chuckled, and awkwardly waved at him. I continued walking and heard him honk while he drove next to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you walking in the rain? You will get sick?" he asked showing worry in his facial features.

"You're not my father so leave me alone."

"No, come on. I'll take you were ever you need to go."

"Oh yes, of course I would enter someone else car that I don't even know. Creep. Leave me alone or I will scream." I said getting pissed of at him.

"I'm not a creep, I'm just trying to help." he said with his voice rising. I stopped.

"I don't need your help!" I yelled at him, "Why are you so stupid? I am totally fine without you."

He didn't say anything, and I continued walking towards the small bakery that had brownies. As I walked he still followed me just not to far away from me. God why are men so stupid. Just because I am a girl that doesn't mean I cant take care of myself.

I groaned and opened the bakery's door and folded my umbrella. I walked closer towards the counter and ordered some coffee and a brownie.

"Is that all for you Miss?" the cashier asked who looked about the age of 24.

"Yeah, thanks."

I walked towards the back of the coffee shop and sat down taking out my phone and looking through Tumblr.

I felt the door bell ring and I saw that creep come in. I rolled my eyes and continued looking at my phone.

He went over to the cashier and ordered something that I really dont care what. He looked around and he meet my eyes. As he started to walk towards me I looked down on my phone and scrolled through a Gif.

I heard him cough next to me, "Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Is this seat taken?"

"Yes, there is a seat open on the other side of the room. You can take that one."

"I don't see anyone sitting in front of you." he raised an eyebrow ignoring my last statement.

I placed my feet on the chair in front of me and looked at him, "It's taken."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my feet, he lifted them up a little bit and sat down placing my feet on his lap.

"Why are you so cold?"

"Why did you wake up breathing this morning?"

He ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm himself and I knew that I was getting on his nerves.

"Come on, I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Why not?"

"Because you are creepy."

"How-"

The waiter cut him off, "Here is your coffee and a brownie." He placed both of our orders on the table. He ordered the same thing as me? Wow.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

He politely smiled back and left. I looked towards the creepy guy and saw his eyes turn red. WTF.

"Um are you ok?" I asked gently. They slowly seemed to calm down and he looked at me with his natural green eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"What was that?"

"What was what?" he asked confused even know he knows that I'm talking about.

"The eye thing? They just suddently turned red. Are you vampire or some sh*t?"

"Are you scared?"

"No, answer my question."

"No, I'm not a vampire you weirdo." he said smiling.

"Don't call me a weirdo its not nice." I said taking bite out of my brownie. "Why not?"

"I dont like it, now be quiet. Your voice is making my ears bleed."

He chuckled and stopped talking for once. I continued scrolling through Tumblr and answering some questions that fans asked me. After I finished with my food and took a napkin and wiped my mouth.

I got up from the wooden chair and started to walk out. "Wait." he yelled.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

He groaned, "Come on, its your name. I'm not asking for your address."

"Of course you're not, because you already know where I live."

"That wasn't my fault." he chuckled.

"I don't care." I started to walk out of the bakery again. I felt him following me.

"Come on, please?"

"Beautiful." I said remembering my name from the chat.

His eyed went to the size of golf balls and he looked excited but scared at the same time.

"Stop looking at me like that. You're creeping me out." I said squinting one of my eyes.

"It's you." he whispered.

"Huh?"

"You're that girl that I banned for 5 days."

My eyes went wide, "Carter?"

Thanks for reading. I thought about deleting this story because I didnt really know what to write. But now I'm exited to write more because things just got interesting :)

Vote and Comment on what you think about the chapter. Its for FREE.

<3 Annie