Chapter 5

HELLO! well, this is finally finished and i wrote like mad this morning before and after breakfast!

so, yeah... the dedication goes to that person cuz they defended my perviness!! :DDD

idk.. anyways..

****someone wanna make me a cover? IF SO THEN MSG ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MA EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU CAN MAKE A PRETTY ONE! i really would love it if someone would :k***

this one is long! i wrote like 7 pages on word? long for me!

so yeah.. like it!

well..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Chapter 5            *Hunter’s POV*

“Did you like it when he grabbed you?”  Freddie teases me as we walk to the locker room.

“No!” I defend.

Actually yes. For some damn reason it felt so good when he grabbed me. Then when he squeezed! Can you say jack off time? Oh I did. After I left the cafeteria, I went straight for the bathroom. The bathroom on the third floor that no one uses mind you.

I was moaning his name loudly and I'm so ashamed. What straight guy does that? Jack off to a gay guy grabbing your junk?

He laughs. “Sure.” He says as we walk into the gym.

We walk through quietly since the basketball team was practicing. And practicing they sure were. Skins vs. shirts. And guess who was on the skins team?

Cameron and Sam.

We’re a little early for practice and the locker room won’t be open yet, so we decide to sit down and watch.

Both teams were sweating, but man could you see the skins team members sweat.

Freddie groaned lightly. “I'm going to be jacking off tonight.” He says.

I nod. “I will be, again.” I say without thinking.

My eyes go wide with his. Then he grins. “Tell me you didn’t jack off in the bathroom!” he exclaims in a whisper since their practice was going on.

I hesitate then nod. “Yeah… I couldn’t help it.” I whine.

He snorts then returns his attention back to the skins team. We watch as they score and slap each other on the back, some even on the ass. The shirts team scored a layup and they congratulated the guy.

Then Cameron had the ball. The big guy dribbled up the court and threw a long pass so Sam, who shot faked and drove to the basket. He made an inside the paint jump shot.