A 'Meaningless' Kiss

I smiled lightly at him, receiving the same smile on his face. He looked around for a second, then looked at me once more. "I wasn't joking." He stated. "Believe me, I do think that." If I were completely honest, I would tell him that I knew. But where's the fun in that? He looked at me with a kind smile and reached his hand up to caress my cheek.

I blushed lightly at his action and smiled even wider. His eyes flashed from my eyes to my lips multiple times as he leaned forward. And then finally, he kissed me, sending vibrations to flow throughout my entire body. Although my eyes were closed, I could still feel the stares of others burning through the back of my head. As we continued kissing, he pulled me closer into an embrace. He slipped his arms around his waist as I did his neck. 

Finally, we pulled away and looked at each other, taking in each other's features. Still in an embrace, and admitted something I thought I never would admit. "I.. Like you." I shyly told him. In response, he kissed me back romantically. "I like you too, Adrianna." He said with a smile. We both slowly pulled away from our embrace and looked around at the confused and staring people. Will a large smile, Chuck then turned to me. "I'm going to get us some drinks, would you like anything?" He asked me.

"Some red wine would be nice." I requested. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it lightly. He then let go of it, while walking away to get us drinks. I stood there and decided to wait.

And waited.

AND waited..!

AND WAITED...!!

After 15 minutes passed, he didn't come back. I looked around and didn't see him anywhere. 'Where is he?' My thoughts questioned. Possibilities swam through my head as I choose the most friendly, non-hurtful, Chuck action. They must have run out of red wine! Half of me wanted to believe this,  while the other half didn't believe it at all.

Keeping my hopes up, I decided that my darkest thoughts weren't true. But, my thoughts were then interrupted once a ding came from my phone. 'Gossip Girl', I thought to myself. I checked my phone and realized I was right. 

Hey Upper East Siders, it has been proven that the womanizer is back at it again. Big man Chuck kissed Little A at the beginning of the night, only to be found in bed with another random woman. Poor A, you seemed to be having fun. Too bad it was Chuck who had to ruin it.

Good luck A

I stood in shock, sadness, and utter disappointment. I looked below the blast and saw two pictures. One of me and Chuck, and one of a random woman with chuck in a bed. Sadly, I put my phone away as I fully processed what happened. A tear slipped out of my eye and I continued to walk to the exit of the building.

Chuck's POV (Fifteen minutes Earlier)

As I walked away from Adrianna, I went to get our drinks. I strode through the crowd of people, hand in pocket, smile on my face. As I finally made it through the crowd to the bar, I ordered our drinks. Finally, I decided to get an entire beer bottle and only to get Adrianna a glass of Classic Red Wine, as they call it. As I waited for the drinks, I spotted a very attractive woman in the corner of my eye. I turned to her and introduced myself. She did the same. 

Five minutes later, next thing I knew it is that I was drunk and in a bed with a woman whose name I had forgotten. After we finished, 15 minutes had passed and we laid there, cuddling. But then, I heard the click of a camera flash, causing me to snap back into reality. 'Crap... Adrianna!' I thought to myself. I then practically jumped out of the bed I was in, threw on my clothes, and ran out of the room. I heard a ding on my phone. Knowing it was Gossip Girl, I checked it and read the post.

My eyes widened in horror as I ran out to the main room of the party. Approximately 20 feet away from me stood Adrianna, one of the only people who actually like me. I ran to her and grabbed her once she started walking away. "I can explain!" I practically yelled at her. She turned to me, red teary eyes and a red, sad face. "What, Chuck!" She screamed, drawing attention from the crowd. "What do you want from me, Chuck! All you seem to care about it yourself! Did our kiss mean anything to you?" She screamed. Something in my mind clicked.

"That kiss meant nothing! You mean NOTHING to me!" I Yelled. Her face dropped. So did mine. Why did I say that? She ripped her arm out of my hand and ran away. 

~~~~~~~~

The question of the day: Who do you ship most in GG?