Lunch Break

Voting would be appreciated ;)

I noticed a few times that Chuck was staring at me, with a look in his eyes that I can't describe. Finally, I turned to him, annoyed. "What Chuck?" I asked, a bit frustrated. I looked at him and took in the features of his face. 'Handsome', I thought to myself. I slightly shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts. He then answered. "You're so beautiful, but I can show you something better tonight." "Chuck!" Yelled Serena.

Knowing what he meant, I shook my head. "I'm 16, your 18 and graduating, I think you can find someone else to play with." Did he look at me, with a hint of sadness? No, defiantly not. Not Chuck Bass. He doesn't have feelings. 

But strangely, a part of me wanted to accept the offer, But I didn't know why. Chuck started talking with Nate and Serena started talking to Blair, leaving me staring at him. Why did I want to talk that offer? My thoughts blocked out all of the noises surrounding me. 

Do I like him?

No, I can't, I just met him.

But am I sure?

Yes, he's rude and all he wants is sex.

Am I truly sure though?

To answer this.

No, I am not.

But, I think I like Chuck Bass.

~~~~~~~~~

The question of the day: Would you rather live a long, boring life, or a short one, where you always have fun?