The New Girl

Voting would be appreciated ;)

Hello Upper east siders, welcome to the new year, including the new girl. Adrianna Shunall will now be joining Constance, watch out Queen B, seems you have some tough and beautiful competition.

You know you love me,

XOX,

Gossip Girl

 Adrianna's POV ~~~~~

"Seems I've already made it to Gossip Girl." I told my self, just finishing reading the new blast. "This will be a fun year." I said, packing up my school bag. I looked around my sort-of cluttered room, trying to see if I left anything. After a few scans, I concluded I had everything and left my apartment.  I had on my school uniform, along with a few accessories. I was wearing new and custom diamond earings, made with pure gold and diamonds. Being as rich as I was, acquiring these objects were quite easy. Not calling up a limo, I began walked to my new school. I lived very closed to Constance, so walking there only took about 4 or 5 minutes. As I neared the school, I slowed my pace and checked my phone, realizing I had one text which came from my mother. "Have a nice day at school <3." It read. I then smiled at the kind text. I live by myself, so I don't really see my mother in the morning, so it was reassuring to hear from her.

I continued walking, my blonde hair blowing in the wind. I sped up, impatient and wanting to see my new school, only to stop and stare in slight awe once I truly saw it. It was exactly how I pictured it. Grand, pleasing, and over all beautiful. I smiled at the pleasant sight with a satisfactory feeling in my heart. I finally stepped towards the staircase of my new school. I took in a deep breath as I placed my foot on the first step. Now that I was at a new school, I have a new clean slate, which I plan to take advantage of. 

I walked up the staircase and looked around at the scattered students who stood outside the school talking to their friends. Since I had no one to talk with, I decided to do partly what the majority were doing, which was sitting at some random step, and waiting for the bell to ring.

~~~~~~~

Question of the day: Celebrity crush?