chapter 20

Chapter 20

He ran over to me, hugging me, I dropped my crutches and hugged back, I kissed his neck as he kissed my ear, after a while he pulled back “arn’t you angry with me?” he asked.

“No” I said, then looked at my wrist “are you angry with me” I asked, tracing the light scratches, he winced.

“Not mad, so much as upset, you did this because of me, I feel terrible” I pulled him in closer, bringing his lips to mine, his hands fell to my butt and mine tangled in his hair, we stayed like that for a while.

“Why aren’t you angry with me?” he asked, I stumbled over my words a bit.

“well, when I was…err away, I met a girl, she told me that I shouldn’t expect so much from you, that you’re only human, she helped me too, she gave me her crutches too” I said, smiling.

“Wait, you stole some poor, broken legged girls crutches?” he burst out laughing, I scowled, that wasn’t what I meant.

“No” I shouted “she wasn’t using them anymore, stop laughing at me!” I shouted, he continued to laugh, I laughed a little but I crouched down because my stomach exploded with pain, I fell onto the floor, Andy stopped laughing and picked me, and my new crutches, up and began to walk in the direction I was headed before he found me.

“never again” he said suddenly, I knew what he was referring to, and I saw the sadness in his eyes, I knew what it was like to have someone you love to try and kill themselves, my heart gave a dull ache, but my sister was fine now, and I would call her when I got back to the bus, I leaned into Andy.

“I promise, and you can never do that again, okay?” I asked, he would now what I meant, I hated attention, unless it was his that was, and he shouldn’t have done it against my will, as well as kissing me and making me embarrass myself.

“Not even once more?” he asked, I shook my head, “can I twitpic us?” he asked, I considered it.

“Yes, sure, but don’t get surprised when fan girls try to rip off my head!” I said, eventually we got back to the bus, he sat down next to me and kissed me, pulling out his phone and taking a picture, he tweeted it and I scowled. I smiled into his neck, I could stay here forever, just me and Andy, forever!

The end

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it xx I may write a sequel, but I don’t know!