Chapter 34

"After all I've done for you Conor, I thought we were in the same boat on this one!"

Aaron shout it straight in my face and I quickly take a step back out of surprise.

"I thought you said you were going to support everything I wanted to do, this is my career we're talking about, not your fucking record label, I'm done with this shit!"

I turn around and slam the door shut, I don't even care about it being a glass door, I'd be more than happy if it broke. I'm furious as I quickly make my way out of the office, never that I place my feet on this floor again.

Aaron have always been there to support me and my career, he was like a dad to me when I first moved to London on my own, nineteen years old. Why the fuck have he just turned his back to me like that, he was more like a friend than a manager to me and now have I lost them both.

I drive in silence as the anger slowly wear off and leave me feeling all empty inside. Tears begin to slowly make their way down my cheeks and I start doubting if this actually was the right thing to do. I stop at a red-light coming up and without thinking do I smash my fist into the car window. I'm surprised it doesn't brake considering how much my hand hurts after it.

I sigh, the fact that I'm beginning to be more aggressive scare me, it means the old me is coming back, the one I were in my later teens, I used to end up in fights all the time due to my aggression. I thought I'd gone past that stage of my life, yesterday was the time I thought my life was perfect, I've got a girlfriend, a supportive family, a career and I'm able to buy whatever I want. Still do I end up being depressed.

........

I don't know for how long I sit in the car, crying my eyes out, but I'm not willing to go up to Anna in this state even though all I want is to snuggle up with her in bed, making sure she's fine.

I wait for almost an hour before I'm one hundred percent sure that she'll be asleep and won't tell how I'm feeling before I step out of the car and take the lift up from the garage.

I unlock the door and make my way to the kitchen to run my hand under some cold water to help reduce some of the swelling. I take out the packet of paracetamol from the cupboard and swallow a tablet to help with the pain. The flat is dead quiet and I glance into Jack's room on my way up to Anna. He's sleeping heavily, outstretched over the double bed.

I let my clothes drop to the floor and stand and watch Anna for a while before stepping into bed. She's wearing my T-shirt to bed and I love when she does that. I usually tease her about wearing my clothes, asking her why she likes it so much, but to be honest do my heart melt when I see her in my trackies and hoodies, she's literally the cutest thing ever. Her brown hair is spread out over the white pillow making her head look very small. And I even manage to laugh a little even though I'm not in mood for anything.

I crawl under the duvet pulling Anna into my chest, snuggle my face into the crook of her neck. I've been longing for this the whole day and breathing in her smell makes me so relaxed, soon enough am I asleep with the one I love in my arms.

.........

Anna's P.O.V

I wake up with Conor's arms around me making me feel strangled. He must've come home late as I didn't even notice when he joined me last night.

"Gorgeous you're strangling me"

I try wriggle out if his grip without any success. Conor just moan at me, proving once again that he got home late from work. I give up and just relax in his arms, I better enjoy it now that he's being so cute. I turn around and face him, leaving a kiss on his nose, he scrunch it up and I end up laughing at him. Conor start leaving kisses on the start of my neck making his way up to my face and end up kissing me passionately on the lips. I smile in the kiss, the feeling I get when he kiss me just never go away, it has been the same since our first one, fireworks exploding inside of me.