{~Eh? Tetsuya #3?!~} Kuroko x Reader

So, here comes my fluffy goodness!!!!
*flings a Kuroko at you*

SilverHelia
----------------------------------------------

{~Eh? Tetsuya#3?!~}

You slept soundly on one of the benches in the gym, completely content and unaware of the impending danger that would be a basketball.

Kagami carelessly dunked a ball and without warning nor a sound, it crashed into that 'fragile and rather gentle' head of yours. You immediately sat up, still unaware that a ball had rose you from your blissful slumber.

'Hmm? Did someone call for me...?'

Half of the Seirin Basketball looked at you worriedly, while half was laughing their butts off at how ditzy and open minded you were from that hit. You blinked your eyes, once, twice, before the pain finally set in and you winced in agony.

'NOW WHO THREW THAT BALL?!'

The Seirin Team burst out in painful laughter, howling and gasping as their tried to regain their breaths. Kagami was trying to slip away from the scene, only to find that pesky ball of fur blocking his way. He squeaked in fear and made a mad dash for the entrance of the gym. However, a certain blue haired cutie decided that today was his furry pal's play date.

'Kagami-kun, why don't you like him? Nigou is so cute.'

You turned your head to the redheaded basketballer.

'So, Kagami-kun, you were the one who threw the ball didn't you?'

'Ah... About that...'

You wickedly grinned as you took the dog from Kuroko's hands.

'Kagami-kun...'

Three pairs of blue coloured eyes stared at him. He screamed in utter fear.

'KUROKO, NIGOU, [Name]!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!'

You happily chased Kagami around the basketball court with Nigou and Kuroko. Well, let's just say the Seirin Team got severely punished by Riko later...

As for you?

Kuroko smiled,'It was fun chasing Kagami-kun with you. Nigou enjoyed himself too.'

You flushed red.

As for Kagami?

'YOU BASTARDS!!!!!'

Ah... You're Tetsuya #3.