{~Then & Now~} Kise x Reader

As promised!!! My exams are over and now Kise's story is done!!!

UPDATEXD!!!!

UP NEXT: MIDORIMA SHINTAROU
__________________________

{~Then & Now~}

'You know what, I'm sick of you. Get lost, we're breaking up.'

Another break up. You wrapped your scarf tightly around your neck, exhaling a puff of mist. The white snow was as cruel and cold as ever.

'Why does it always end like this? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?'

You wallowed in self pity as you walked back home. Locking the door, you noticed a pair of shoes at the corner. You sighed inwardly.

'Kise? Are you in?'

He was soundly asleep on the sofa. You smiled, walking over to stroke his hair. Your parents were always overseas and your brother was an international tennis star, which meant he was too, always overseas, so his visits to your house after his modelling sessions were frequent. Your house was quite near to his workplace after all. You took off your coat and scarf,'He must be worn out from all that work, sleeping on the sofa like that.' You walked into the kitchen, making some hot chocolate.

Kise groaned a little in his sleep, before stretching and waking up.

'[Name]cchi? You're back from school?'

'Yeah. I made some hot chocolate. You want some?' He immediately got up and strode to the kitchen,'It's been awhile since you made it. I want to drink too!' You smiled,'Sure sure. Can't you ever grow up?' He took the drink happily and drank it. His reaction was so childlike you couldn't help but stare.

The pain in your heart welled up.

You looked away and walked out the kitchen. Kise seemed to had noticed your discomfort and followed you out.

'What's wrong [Name]cchi?'

You shook your head,'It's nothing Kise. Drink up. I'll get some snacks.' You got up, but Kise grabbed your arm.

'Tell me what's wrong.'

You tried to remain firm,'Nothing. It's nothing.' He frowned,'Look at me and say it then.' You wanted to do it. But the moment you did, you broke down into tears. You held his hand tightly as you cried.

'Kise, did I do anything wrong? Why does all my relationships end in break ups? Why? How? Why...?'

He stroked your hair softly,'Let it all out. That guy will pay for making you cry. He doesn't value your worth.'

You looked at Kise with tear-stained eyes,'My value...?' He didn't even crack a smile. He looked so serious and slightly forlorn.

He stroked your cheek softly,'You're worth more than anything you could ever think of.' Your sobs died down as he soothed you gently. You pulled his face down and kissed him gently.

'[Name]cchi?'

You pulled away,'Why didn't I notice this sooner? This wouldn't have hurt me so bad...'

He smiled sadly,'Yeah, you should have. I love you, [Name]cchi...'

You stroked his cheek,'I love you too, Ryouta...'

One kiss shared.

One moment shared.

One memory then and now.