{~Your Name?~} Akashi X Reader

Gomen everyoneT-T I was too caught up in my revision that I didn't update anything! Well, I'm really sorry Murasakibara lovers, but my brain is being a meanie and won't let me think of a story for him. So, meanwhile, this dumb brain of mine replaces it with another Akashi Seijurou story! I'll be writing a new round of chapters for all the Miracles, so be patient alright?

SilverHelia
________________________

{~Snow White~}

'It's a great honour to be able to announce the start of Rakuzan High's Annual School Festival. My council and I,will ensure a great festival for all to enjoy.' The microphone was handed over to the ex-President,'This year, the newly elected council, including me, will be doing a lovebirds test at one of the stalls during the festival. Anyone interested do participate!' Akashi took the microphone back and spoke,'Classes may be dismissed and continue your discussion for the festival. First years are free to move around to ask your seniors. Teachers, do guide the students if they need help. Thank you.'

You turned to Akashi,'Akashi-kun, we have to return to the council room. There are reports piling up already.' He nodded,'I'll leave now. Oh, but Takashi-San wants to talk to you.' You nodded,'Alright.' You felt a tap on your shoulder,'Yes?' Hanabe chuckled,'The lovebirds stall is up to you to decide VP!' You paused,'Hanabe-senpai, it was your idea.' He waved a hand,'You're a newly elected first year VP. Don't worry, Kanako will assist you. I'll take Yuusuke with me for the tour instead.' You sighed,'The financial manager will help me? I thought the secretary would be better to aid me.' He laughed,'Alright. I'll take Kanako then. I thought she would be a better choice since she was a third year. Yuusuke is a second year though.' You crossed your arms,'Hanabe-senpai, next time I'm not going to obey your orders like that. You must do what you promised.' Hanabe sighed,'I wonder how she orders people to do things so nicely...?'

Well, you're [fave colour]yuki. Everyone calls you that. It's not that you have don't have a real name, but you prefer them addressing you as such. Your real name is [Full Name]. You're a first year in Rakuzan and the Vice President.

You entered the General Affairs office.
'Yo! [colour]yukihime-sama.'
You turned around,'Don't call me Princess please, Yuusuke-senpai.'Yuusuke chuckled a little,'Alright! Anyway, the Prez told me to plan the lovebirds stall with you. Got any ideas?' You sighed,'I'm not very good at love ideas, but I think a few little red ribbons, balloons, some flowers and a few glittery things will make the face first.' Yuusuke sketched out the stall plan.

~After 2 hours of planning~

Both of you were completely exhausted. You dialled the phone in the office,'Akashi-kun, we're done with the first phase. Shall I run to the council room to deliver it?' He tapped the table,'Well, I don't mind. Where are you?' You got up,'Yuusuke and I are in the General Affairs office. Oh. Alright. I'll go over to our office now. Thank you.' You placed the phone back into its cradle. You tapped Yuusuke.

'W-what?',He yawned. You sighed,'I have to return to my office for a while. I have to let Akashi-kun see the plans. Could you wait here till I return?' He nodded, his eyes closing,'Yeah, sure... I'm awake!' He shot up. You chuckled,'Fine.' I left for the office.

-knock, knock-
'Come in.'

You entered the office. It's been your second time in here since your election. Akashi always spends his time here while you usually use the General Affairs office. It's a private office away from the rest of the council for the President and the Vice President to use.

'Akashi-kun, here are the plans.' He took the papers and examined them carefully. You sat down in your own chair, taking a pen and began to complete your own paperwork. He looked up from the papers and nodded,'Wonderfully done. I'm pleased with your planning [Name].' You flinched a little and stopped writing.

'[Name]...?', you thought in your mind. Was he and you that close? You hadn't even known his full name!

He noticed your sudden silence and spoke,'My apologies, I haven't introduced myself fully yet.' He continued,'I'm Akashi Seijurou. Class 1-A. I'm the Captain of the basketball club.' You were slightly taken aback by his words. He was from Teiko after all. You nodded,'Thank you. I suppose you already know my name?' He gave a small smile,'Not really. I predicted it might be [Name]. Does anyone know your real name?' You shook your head,'No. Not even my closest friends. Everyone calls me [Colour]yuki or [Colour]yukihime.' He nodded,'I see. Princess Snow [Colour]?' You shrugged,'Well, yes.' He then got up from his seat. Pacing towards you slowly, he walked in front of you and lifted your chin up with a finger.

'Shall I be the first to know?'

You were completely stunned and utterly speechless. This man just predicted your name correctly and now he wants to know your name. Was this a dream? No on ever wanted to know your name! You didn't know why. Why?

'[Full Name]...' The words slipped out of your mouth. He smirked, his eyes shining slightly from the setting sunlight. You didn't know his eyes were coloured differently. Yet strangely, you liked them a lot.

'[Full Name]. That's a really elegant name.'