Technology

Okay, so like always before we start I have some crap to say. (*Sarcastic yay*) 1: Oni doesn't like the new characters so we won't be adding them. 2: Sorry if reader doesn't fit your personality. 3: This book is a bit of an experiment. We are planning it out, then writing it. Where our Chris x Reader and Ted x Reader was written as we went along. So yeah. We hope you enjoy our long awaited, Aiden x Reader!!!
- Ame

- You head down to your next class, Technology. You always looked forward to this class because it was the only class you had with your closest and only friend, Aiden. Unfortunately you didn't have lunch with him on B days but it is what it is. At least you got A days. You entered the class and took a seat at the table you sat at. You didn't sit near Aiden but you chose a computer next to his.

- You looked at your binder. It was your favorite color but didn't look much like it because of how much it got thrown in mud by the bullies that used to bother you. They didn't anymore. Mostly because Aiden threatened to kill them. He was really scary sometimes. Or at least to you. You were almost positive the bullies stopped as a joke. But that was okay as long as they didn't bother you. The bell rang.

- "Hello class! Welcome to another day of technology concepts!" The teacher said in her usual cheerful tone. She always started class with that. She followed it up with, "Today we will be learning more about identity theft and how to protect yourself from potential harm!" Everyone sighed irritably. You didn't understand why. You thought of this as a very important thing to know even if it was incredibly boring.

- After her presentation, Mrs. Finnie had everyone go back to their computers to take a survey she made using Google. You hopped out of your desk and met Aiden halfway to the computers. "Hi!" You grinned as you greeted your dear friend. "Hey Reader." He said back. He looked irritated again. You didn't think much of it since he was always grumpy but decided to ask what was wrong anyway as you sat in your seat. He sat down too. "It's just my stupid brother and his friend again." He growled.

- You had met Chris before. He was a very interesting person. Even a little scary. He was obsessed with cats and loved to poke at people. You had never met his friend though. Which kind of made sense since your parents were strict and only just started letting you go to people's houses this semester.

- "Oh, that really stinks." You whispered so you wouldn't get yelled at. "Hey, would you like to come over and play video games tomorrow?" Aiden asked queitly. It was Thursday. "Yeah, if my parents will let me!" You whispered back. Mrs. Finnie yelled at the class to be quiet. You fell silent and went back to the boring survey.

- Okay, so maybe you had a small crush on Aiden. You wouldn't admit it though and it would rot away like any other crush you've had. This was so normal it didn't bother you anymore. You had simply accepted it. The survey was easy when you paid attention. You didn't like it as stated 5 times before but I'm trying to get something in your head. But at least you got it over with quickly. (//CoughcouchpayattentioninclassCouchcough//)

- After that, you were instructed to play those stupid typing games. You hated those more than a lot of things. As you pulled it up Aiden turned and whispered to you. "So what do you have next?" You made sure Finnie wasn't paying attention. "How to take over the world." Aiden laughed at that. He didn't take dance, but every student knew Ms. Stuxa was an odd forever alone teacher who was convinced she could teach students to take over the world by dancing. No wonder she's still single.

So yeah, a bit of a boring introduction but it'll be better than that trash we call a Chris x Reader. I hated that story so much...

Chapter by Ame