Alive(Ziam/Larry)

"Leeeeyyyuuuummm. Get up you bum scratcher" I groaned at my best friend whining in my ear.

Why did I pick her? Out of everyone in the world, it had to be the one and only Cher Lloyd. Lovely.

"Bear, nooo." I whined back. The covers were quickly ripped away from me leaving my body cold. A evil laughter came from not only her but her brother who apparently was the one who rip my warmth away.

Note to self: Punch Louis in the face later for that.

It didn't take me long to get dressed. A Batman t-shirt, dark wash jeans and some dark brown boot really doesn't take much effort really. I fix my hair in like a messy little faux-hawk. I had no energy today, it was Friday.  And more so it was the last day before Spring Break. Thank God.  I need a break from all this school shit.

"I'm driving!"

I groaned, again, at Louis yelling in my ear. "It's to early for you Tomlinson. Bear I will pay you to duck tape your brothers mouth."

"Hey! He's only my half brother. Don't fully lump me with him." She mumbled into her fruit loops.  It was true, they had different dads. Hence the last different last names but the two were pretty dame close.

I sat down into the living room and waited for them to finish up. I couldn't eat in the morning, I made so sick for some reason. I just planed on buying something at school. Probably wasn't the healthiest but what ever, I'm 18. I think I'll live. I texted my mom to see how her business trip was going in the states. I knew she was most likely out like a light but she would see it when she got up. 

My thoughts got interpreted by my backpack whacking me in the face. "Oh shit, sorry Li, but uhhh....you ready?"

I glared at Cher as I got to my feet and throw my backpack over my shoulder. "You'r lucky your cute, babe." I watched her face go red as she giggled into her hand. I hooked my fingers into her belt loops and yanked her close to me, she hid into my chest. A huge smirk came to my face.

"Ew. " Louis stopped and looked at up. I didn't dare move from my spot. "Look, could you two just date already? I mean you two fuck all the time as is." Cher couldn't be anymore into my chest right now as I let out a chuckle.  "Come on, Bear. Lets get to icky school and get today over with, yeah?" I said and shuffled her out the door and to the car.

"Yeah Chery! Tomorrow is the start for a two week v-kay and Zee Zee will be here" Louis said pulling back out of my driveway. 

"ZEEE! OH MY GOD, YES!" She squeaked in the back seat of the SUV "By the way, thanks for letting us all crash at you place for break, Leeyum!" Cher sung my name.

I loved it when she did that. I caused a stupid smile to come to my face as i looked out the window.  "Don't thank me, love. Thank my mother."

"I will. I shall call her later and tell her I love you mommy numbuh twooo."

Me and Lou just laughed.  We have been friends forever. My mom was their mom and vice verse. The three of us have been friends since we were toddlers, I was a bit closer to Cher when I was Louis but not by much. I think I was cause me and her had a thing for each other and everyone knew that we did. The school called us Chiam. Weird, right? Since when do people in real life had ship names?

"LI LI!"  I caught a ball of blonde hair that jumped into my arms as soon as I walked into the school. "Hey Niall, where's Hazz?"

"He's comming.  Had to drop his stuff in my car. The next two weeks are gonna be the greats time of my life." The Irishman sung as he squirmed from my hands and began to skip down the hall. Niall was a happy guy, I don't think he knows what I means to be sad. I hear him scream Harrys name and run down a different hall.

I throw my backpack in the lockers not bothering to grab anything else. I had no plans on doing any work today. Screw that. Although my English teacher had a different idea. Who the fuck gives a pop quiz and demand either a poem, paper or something about your vacation.  Apparently Mr. Coleman does. The only class I didn't mine doing work in was art and music. I sucked at art but it was fun so whatever. She told us to make something for when we got back too. Dame these teachers and giving us work during Spring break.

Music was great though. All we did was sing and dance all period it was great. To make it better it was the last class and all my friends were in the class. We were all itching to get out and get back to my house.

The bell rang anf I swaer we, and the whole school, turned into something out of the movies.  Everyone ran out of the school and to either their cars or buses. None of us could get out of there fast enough. Me and Cher climbed into Louis car, Niall and Harry in Niall's car.  We stopped a the supermarket to stock up before pulling up to my house. We piled into the house all braking off into different rooms. Harry and Louis in one, me and Cher in mine, and Niall was alone in the other guess room till Zayn came.

Zayn was Louis and Cher cousin, I never met him but I extended the invite to him to come stay when Lou told me he was coming out for Spring Break. Niall was okay with rooming with someone hes never met. He makes friends fast. Real fast.

That night we all gathered in the living room and watch a movie. Cher won the game of rock, paper, scissors so she got to pick the movie for tonight. She picked a chick flick, Valentines Day. I didn't care, I kinda liked the movie. It was cute. I liked the gay footballer and his boyfriend who was on the plane with the Captain trying to get home to her son. It really is a good movie.

It was about 5 am when the same tning that happened in the previous morning. The covers ripped off, the coldness, the need to punch Lou in the face. Someone please remind me why I agreed to go with them to the airport at this ungodly hour to get someone I've never met before.

I sipped my coffee as I watched the brother sister duo dance and sing around the kitchen.  Yeah. It was way to early for the Tomllody. Yes I give them a ship name, shut up. Its easier.

"Zeeeee! He's coming! He's gonna be here."

"Yes! The sexiest man ever is gonna be here!"

Me and Cher looked at each other then back at Louis. "What? Hes not really MY cousin. I'm allowed to look." He said as he finished his cup and throw it in the sink."LETS GO!" He yelled and bounced out the door leaving me and Cher behind. I'm shocked Niall and Harry didn't wake up with all of Louis shouting and door slamming. I grabbed the keys and left before I got the wrath of either or them. Cher followed closely behind.

I yawned and leaned back in the chair of the airport waiting room, listening to the others talk and pace the floor with anticipation. It was nice to see them so happy over something so small. They see Zayn every Spring Break but they normally fly out to him. So its not like they never see him.

"ZAYN!" I heard a unison yell and siblings take off. Even with my eyes closed I could hear them collide with who I guess was Zayn. I was honestly to tired to move. So I stayed in my seat half asleep.

"LI! Li! Li! GET UP! MET ZAYN!" Cher pulled my arm, yanking me right of my seat.

I open my eyes and felt my mouth go dry, heart drop to my ass and bounce back up to my throat and all the wind get knocked out of me. Like someone had punched me in the chest. Zayn was......stunning? Breathtaking? All of the above? Let's go with the later.

I was staring.  I knew I was, but I couldn't help it. Although, if I knew I was staring so did everyone else.  I dropped my eyes to the ground quickly and cleared my throat.  "Nice to meet you, mate." I held out my hand to him, refusing to met his golden brown eyes.

"Nice to me you too. Heard much about you."

Oh dear god fuck me. His voice! I gave me chills, it was like angles. If you haven't caught on, I'm bi. I'm not shy about it but I've never had feelings hit me this hard by a guy or girl. I mumbled a 'same' to him and started to walk back to the car.

FUCK! This is gonna be a long fucking break.