Party Time

Cher POV

"DEE DEE!" I grabbed my best friend.  God I missed Demi, even though I JUST saw her like two days ago. But shes like my sister and I was about to stuck with 5 boys for two week.

Uhg. Why did I agree to that?

"CHERRY!" she hugged me tightly "My gald your here! Now it's a party!" She gave a huge smile. I loved this woman, she's been through hell but managed to over come everything and be happy. God bless her.

"So your boys are here too, yeah?"

"Yep! There around here somewhere. " they were my boys and they all ways will be and I loved it. I looked around the party to see if I could find any of them. The whole school had to be here. Thank god Demi has a big house. Niall should be popping up soon 'cause you know....hes like in love with Dem.

"Whoa. Who's he?" I looked where her eyes were locked "Its just Liam and my cousin Zayn." "Dude, your cousin is fucking hot." My eyes rolled.

At that moment a flash blonde ran into the room. " Why hello Demi? Fancy meeting you here, eh?"

"Niall....this her house you twit." he gave me a look and I giggled a bit. My eyes soon fell back on Liam and Zayn and my stomach twisted.  Why did I not like Zayn so close to him? Why did I feel the need to claim Liam as my own?

Liam's POV

I sat there and laughed with Ed and Zayn. Zayn's laugh was so sexy, just so you know.

"So Zayn, mate, what do you like to do?" asked the older gingered hair man. Ed was a great guy and I could never lose him with the bright red hair of his. If I did I would worry a bit.

"Oh uhh. You know. Work, go to school, paint. That kind of stuff." he said

"OI! That great! You can help Li Li here with his art project for school" Ed said smacking my shoulder a bit harder then I would like.

"I don't need no help, you twit! I can do it. I just don't know WHY we have to have something done by the time we get back to school" I told them "It's called Spring Brake for a reason." I moved to go get some drinks for all of us. I was happy we all agreed to ether take a cab home of just crash at Demis. I think I was heading home later cause I knew,

One. Harry and Louie were gonna head home and they are the kind of ass holes who will have sex in my bed.

And two....cause I knew Cher was gonna crash here and I just wasn't in the mood for sex tonight. And trust me. It was on her mind. I saw the way she was glaring at me and the other two. She had that "Must claim whats mine" look in her eye and I had no clue why. Not like I was gonna do something with Ed or Zayn. Zayn I was gonna dream about, that I'll admit.

When I head back over I caught Zayn looking at another guy at the party. I started to feel a bit of jealousy bubble but till I saw a look of disgust come across is face. 

I handed the drinks to them before speaking "Here you go lads. Uhm...Zayn, could I talk to you for a second?" Before Zayn could even answer, Ed spoke up "Go ahead. I have a pretty little thing I have my eye on." he raised his cup "Lads..." he faded into the crowed and a nodded for Zayn to follow me outside. Shockingly almost no one was outside on the deck.

"So what was with that look?" I asked him as he both leaned our forearms on the railing

"Whats look?" he question "Zaayynn...." I slightly sung and his head dropped, I knew he was playing dumb "Come on mate. We've know each other for less then a day but you can still talk to me." I sipped my drink and waited on him.

"I just hate who I am, Li. Like no offence to you or Lou or Harry or anyone but I don't wanna be gay.....I just scares me. What people will thing or do.....What my FAMILY will think or do. It's just...." he sighed "I wish I was normal..." I couldn't help but laugh "So much for listening, Liam" he snapped and when to walk away but I grabbed his arm. 

"No. Stop. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing cause you said you wanted to be normal. Since when is being gay abnormal?" he looked at me confused "Being gay was....not accepted for a long time but that don't mean its not normal. Just strange and different to some people."

"That means not normal, Liam"

My eyes rolled and I bit my lip "I have an idea. You'r gonna come to terms with your gayness this brake"

"What?"

"Hear me out. Me, Louise, Harry, all of us will help you. You need to get into you head that being gay is okay and that their are some people that are going to think other wise only cause their head is so closed mined. "

He looked at me with a mixer of sadness and confusion "Liam...I.....I don't know about this." I bit my bit again "Answer me this, Zayn....are you happy?" he blinked and shook his head "No. Not one bloody bit."

I smiled a bit "Well I promise you by the end of next week, you will be. You'll be all the definitions of gay." I was happy to get that sexy chuckle from him "So mate....what do you say? Give it a go?" I held out my hand to him anf his eyes when from me to my hand then back to me.

"Liam if you can make guarantee to make me happy with how I am but the end of next week...I'll try." he said and I looked him dead in the eye "I bet my life on it."

He reached out and shook my hand.

"Deal"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI! It mostly from Liam POV but.....yeah Cher may come back up with her bitchness.

COMMENT!

VOTE!