Chapter 1- He's Gay I Swear

"Michiki you say?" The Hokage finally asked.

"Yes Hokage-sama." I nodded smiling shyly. I was trying to hold a real smirk by their shoked faces.

"You are the girl that was taken by the Akatsuki... how long ago-"

"Four years." I instantly replied.

"How are you still alive?" Kakashi asked suspicious. He is quite bright... He is not fooled by my looks... He'll be harder than expected... But nothing I can't deal with.

"T-They wanted my Kekkei Genkai. I wanted to escape, so I never cooperated. I almost made it once or twice, but they always got me back before I went to far. So, instead of not cooperating, I changed tacticts. I acted like I liked them, and like I gave up, with help of my Kekkei Genkai I managed to let me go on my first mission... mission I used to get here. I escaped," I said the story Pain had me memorized. 

"What do you mean with help of your Kekkei Genkai... isn't it used to scare people-?" Kakashi started confused.

"No, not at all. It can help you in many ways, but people usually used it like that. It makes you see what one desires, or despises... it practically allows to see their feelings towards things, people, or places..." I had to tell them. Orders of Pain.

"Do you know where Akatsuki resides then?" The Hokage asked not really caring about my explanation... he probably knew already, my clan was allied with this village.

"N-No," I said looking at the floor. "No one can really knows, you can't get there."

Now I did have to lie! I'm not telling them where we are.

"Very well, Kaori I will be letting you stay here, since I was a good friend of your family, but you'll have to work for this village... are you trained as a ninja?" the Hokage asked sighing.

"Hai," I said instantly.

"Hokage, I would like to talk you... alone." Kakashi said looking at me suspiciously.

"Kaori, if ou would please." the old man signaled to the door.

I nodded and went outside. What does he suspect? I made the handsigns and mutteres "Nekko no jutsu!" soon, I had cat ears, tail, and claws. My canines where already a bit sharp, but they sharpened a little more.

"What is it you want to talk about, Kakashi?" I heard the Hokage say from the room.

"Hokage... I don't think she sould be trusted" Kakashi said in a grave voice. WHAT? I narrowed my eyes... What's with this man?

"Why?" The Hokage said a bit surprised.

"Didn't you notice? All those small smiles, and when she cryied, and those scared expressions... while she did them her eyes stayed the same emotioness weird purple eyes..." Kakashi explained, making my eyes widen. Not possible! I faked those emotions to perfection!

"Maybe she's just traumatized, she was taken-"

"Then she would be scared, not emotionless! I just think she should be watched, just as a precaution," Kakashi said, making me hate his guts.

"Very well..." the Hokage finally muttered.

I undid the Jutsu as I heard steps. I need to feel. To complete this mission and gain Kakashi's trust I need real emotions... This will be quite a mess.

"Kaori," Kakashi said opening the door. I instantly stood up and followed him inside.

"Kaori, I have decided you must be in constant vigilance... just in case they come for you again," the Hokage quickly lied. You old man, that's a good cover up. "And I have desided there is no person better suited for the job that Kakashi himself."

"But Hokage-sama-" Kakashi started, while I felt a smirk for a tiny second, going back to my wide-eyed experssion fast.

"It's an order Kakashi," He said amused at Kakashi's shocked face. "You're dissmised."

"Thank you, Hokage-sama!" I said bowing slightly before following Kakashi.

"Oh," the Hokage called. "You're also to be put tomorrow in Kakashi's team, and he is to determine your rank! Good luck!"

Well, this just made my mission a whole lot easier. I get to spend all time with him! That's what you get Kakashi, you ended making this a bit easier.

-ff-

We arrived to a simple house and he led me in. Kakashi explained where everything was located and said he was going to sleep, but I realized something.

"K-Kakashi-san?" I said, havin some trouble using the honorific since I hate them, and I looked away embarassed. Surprisingly I wasn't pretending. Ugh this is stupid, I don't want emotions.

"Yeah?" He said turning around bored. 

"I-I don't really have clothes to sleep on..." I muttered looking at the floor. Bah! I must look like an idiot.

"Oh..." he said raising his eyebrow. "Sigh, come here."

I followed him to his room, where he signaled for me to stay outside as he went for a shirt and some white pants.

"Er.. thanks..." I muttered as I went to the bathroom, that was infront of his room.

I can't believe I looked like that much of an idiot! Bah! I quickly took my clothes off and got in the shirt, that was huge for me. It reached just below my butt. I pulled on my pants, but there was a slight problem, they where to big. I smirked as I got an idea. This is karma for telling the Hokage I needed to be watched you damn copy-cat!

I opened the door a bit to find Kakashi waiting. This shall be priceless.

"There is a little problem..." I said with big, innocent eyes.

"What is it?" he said bored.

"Your pants don't really fit." I said opening the door revealing me with only his shirt on. I looked at him with fake innocence, as he looked away uncomfortable.

"That's fine for today, I'll get you clothes tomorrow." he muttered as he entered his room and closed his door. Wait what?!

I scowled. That guy is gay! The idiots sent me to a gay dude! No way he would resist me! I'm actually angry! The dude made me really angry.

Man, Konoha is already taking effect on me. Fuck you people.