VIII Part One: New Jobs

Andrea

The next morning when I woke up I was locked in place by Mike’s big arms. I groaned a bit, trying to sit up but only being pulled back again. “I have to go pee.” I mumbled, pulling his arm away. His grip loosened a bit and I took that as my time to get up and go to the bathroom. 

After doing my business and washing my face I walked back out the room, seeing Mike sitting on the bed with a magazine in his hand.

"W-what are you looking at?" I stuttered, walking slowly over to him. He looked at me and shook his head in peer disgust.

"I found this in your pillow, care to explain!?" he roared, stomping over to me and getting in my face. I flinched a bit, scared that he was going to hit me.

"I was just curious!" I cried, shaking now. "I miss my family. I miss my son." the room fell into an awkward silence and then I felt Mike’s hand’s land on my waist. 

"Baby I can give you a son and a family, just tell me." his lips found their way onto my neck as he began to plant his love marks on me. Tears formed in my eyes as I stood there hopeless.

Chloe 

I walked downstairs softly and into the kitchen, going straight to the cabinet and pulling the things out to make myself a small breakfast. I heard someone walking down the stairs but I continued to make my breakfast. 

"Baby girl." I heard my father said in his sleepy voice.

"Yes?" I asked fighting the urge to say something smart. I was never disrespectful to my father, yesterday was the only time I have ever even screamed at my father. 

"Come here," I looked over to him, seeing him standing there with his arms wide open. I walked over into his arms, hugging him gently. I felt him stroking my hair that was all over my hair. It made me smile softly and think about when I was a little girl and he would just hug be because he could.

"I’m sorry about yesterday. I know I don’t pay you much attention and I’m going to make an effort to change that. I promise. Matter a fact put that stuff away and get ready, were going to breakfast."

I nodded and smiled softly as my dad gave me a soft kiss on my forehead then jogged upstairs. I quickly put my things up before doing the same and showering. Once I was done with my long and very helpful shower, I picked out an outfit. 

"Ready baby girl?" my dad asked, knocking on the door gently. I pulled the door opened and huffed pointing to my crazy ass hair. 

"You know it takes me like 15 minutes to untangle this hot mess." he chuckled and touched my wet hair gently. 

"Just like your mama." he smiled and then continued to say. "I’ll do your hair. Go sit down now." 

I flashed him a soft smile, walking over to my vanity and sitting down. I watched as my father began to work on combing the tangles out my hair. After he was done combing my hair he brushed it to the top of my head and made a cute little bun.