V part one : I will walk

Chris

I groaned as the doorbell rang and echoed throughout the empty house. Today I was relaxing while Andrea went out shopping with some friends and Christopher. After slipping on some basketball shorts I walked downstairs and over to the door. Opening it Chloe stood there, biting her bottom lip gently. I smiled softly, “What’s up?” I pulled her inside before any paparazzi caught her. 

"Uhm," she stumbled in, quickly regaining her balance. "I left my iPod over here and I really need it." she said putting stress on ‘need’. I nodded and quickly looked over her outfit. 

"You about to go workout?" I asked as she looked around the living room for her iPod. "Yup." she said cheerily then stood up straight flashing her pink iPod. She smiled a bit, putting the case on it.

"So when are you going bowling again?" I asked as she headed over to the door. I bit my lip, my eyes lowering down to her bottom. It looked mighty fine in the stretch pants she wore.

"Me and Stacey try to do something different everything week so probably next month or so." she said, looking up at me. 

"That’s sound cool what y’all doing this week?" I asked, biting my lip and looking into her eyes. 

"Uhm," she laughed nervously, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Were going skating on Thursday."

"That sounds fun, mind if I and my boys roll through with y’all?"

"Uhm, sure that’s cool with me."

"Alright, can I get your number so I can get the details?"

"Yeah." she put her hand out for my phone and I gave it to her without any hesitation. After she put it in she handed it back to me.

"Here put your number in too." she said and quickly slid me her phone. I did as she said and looked at her, are eyes locked, I looked deep into her brownish, grayish eyes. 

"I, uhm better get-" she began but was cut off by Andrea opening the door wide and shouting, "CHRIS!"

I sighed as looked at Andrea and mean mugged the shit out of her.

"We.Need.To.Talk. NOW!" she shouted, now glaring at me. She sat Christopher down in the living room. Chloe quickly said goodbye to me and left. 

"Why the hell was she here?"  She asked a bit calmer. 

"Can we go upstairs so Christopher doesn’t wake up?" I asked. She glared at me before storming up the steps. 

"So why the fuck was she here?" she asked once again as I walked in the room and closed the door.

"She left her iPod and was coming to get it damn, calm down." I said lying on the bed.  She glared at me before shutting the TV.

"Calm down? You want me to calm the fuck down!? Tell me what the hell this is then!" she shouted, throwing a magazine at me. I groaned, picking up the magazine. My heart nearly dropped as a picture of me and Chloe talking and just having a good time at the bowling alley the other night was stretched out across the magazine cover then under it in big bright yellow letters it said, ‘Is Chris cheating on his girlfriend of 4 years!?’

"Andrea I can explain." I said pushing the magazine away and standing up. 

"No there is nothing to explain all I need to know is right there! I sweat Chris if I find out you are cheating on me with this little ass girl I will leave am my son will be coming with me! You lied! You said you were going bowling with your boys and instead you were out with her!"

"You ain’t taking my son Andrea and I’m not cheating on you! Chloe is just a good friend. She sees me as Christopher Maurice Brown, not Chris Brown! I can be real; I can be me when I’m around her! You need to calm this jealous insecure shit down because it’s not cute at all. And before you start assuming shit I did go with my boys she was there so we all played a game with her and one of her friends!" 

She glared at me before sticking her manicured fingers in my face. “Fire her!” she spat. I shook my head, grabbing her shoulders.

"I’m not firing her Andrea! I and Chloe have NOTHING AT ALL GOING ON! SO DROP IT!" after I said that I dropped my arms and walked downstairs to tend to a crying Christopher. She was doing the most. I and Chloe were cool and she’s the babysitter, that’s it.

Andrea

I felt the tears rolling down my cheek. I love Chris and it kills me inside to know that he might be going behind my back with a seventeen year old little girl. 

"Ahh!" I shouted, falling on the bed and burying my face into the pillow. I heard something buzz on the nightstand. I looked up seeing it was Chris’ phone. I quickly snatched it up and put in the code. 

Chloe: Chris I don’t know what that was that happened but I don’t want it to happen again, and I don’t want you getting into any trouble…

My blood began to boil and it seems like my legs had a mind of their own as they took off downstairs. “What the fuck did you and that little hoe do!?” I shouted shoving the phone in his face. He glared at me, snatching the phone away and looking at it.

"Why in the hell are you reading my text!?" he whispered yelled, shooting daggers at me.

"What did you do? Tell me now Christopher Maurice Brown or I will walk out of this damn house and never come back." 

"Nothing Andrea, now leave me alone." he shooed me away and stood up, walking up the stairs. I shook my head and grabbed my purse, leaving. He wants to cheat on me and stuff well I’m not the one for it. I will walk. I just need to find me a place for me and my son.

I touched the cool car, pulling the handle but before I could get the door fully open I felt a sweaty hand come over my mouth and then everything went black.