Eat em' Up, Beat em' Up...

WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of an intense sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised.

Eat em’ Up, Beat em’ Up

                   I slowly rounded up the carts, as the hot ass sun beamed down on me. I wanted so bad, to go home and just crash out for the night, but I had to call Quinna this morning before I got into work, and apologize for not scoopin her up last night. We had to do thangs tonight, and while I was eager to wanna get all up in Quinna’s guts again, I had to wonder did I have the stamina…after all, I did tear up Melissa’s lil tight booty hole at 4 in the morning, and left her half butt-naked and sleep on the floor. The funny part was, I had never even done any shit like that- to me, I always felt that type of shit was gay as fuck…but Melissa was scared of me goin up in the pussy, so she offered up that booty hole. It was weird- first time I ever fuck a white chick, and I end up bangin out her lil booty hole. Hell, I took it too- she had a cute lil ass…I got up and bounced that morning, so I could go home and get ready for work. I had two hours left…damn.

                   My cell phone rang…it was Vikeisha.

                   “Hullo?”

                   “Hey J,” she sang, soundin all like Craig’s dookie-braided girlfriend on Friday- that ghetto type voice like that.

                   “Sup Keisha…wassup?”

                   “When you gotta off day?”

                   “Monday…why? Wassup?”

                   “You wanna come over and watch some movies? I’ll have the whole place to myself all day,” she sang out, again. I already knew what was goin through her head- she wanted a nigga to swing by and tap that…namely, me. “You like that panty pic I sent you?”

                   “Hell yeah,” I said. “You got more?”

                   “Like?”

                   “Lemme see a pic of that phat lil pussy,” I suggested.

                   “Ooh you nasty!” she screamed, as I laughed. A few seconds of silence passed, before she replied again. “We’ll see…you gonna come by on Monday? You might be able to see it up close and personal,”

                   “I might?” I asked. “I betta,”

                   She giggled again. “Come see me on Monday…bye,”

                   I hung up…even though her voice was a bit annoying, and she wasn’t exactly that cute in the face, her body more than made up for it. I was gonna have hella fun murkin that pussy. This one boy, named Tremaine, wheeled his carts up next to me. “Yo J, Wes wants you, as soon as you done wit the carts,”

                   “Aight, Tre…I’m on my way,” I said. I finished roundin up a tone of carts, and pushed em back to the store…I then went to Weston. “Wassup, Wes?”

                   “Yo Jacoby…you got sump’n on you? Man, I need to burn one…this day has been stressing as hell,” he lightly whispered. I snickered, as we walked the Men’s room…Wes pulled out his money folded, I gave him daps, and the exchange was made- money for weed. He slipped it in his pocket without even look at it. “You came through for me, my man…thanks,”