This, That, and the Other...

                   Friday.

                   I sat there in the chair, as two hot white girls stared me down. One was Kady, who was angry with me because I fucked her girlfriend…the other was Melissa, who was mad with me because I fucked her and then just didn’t call, or drop by or anything.

                   “I just can’t believe you would do me like this, J,” scoffed Kady. “If you would have at least asked, I would’ve at least gave it some consideration…but you just went and banged out my girl,”

                   “I just can’t believe you would do me like this, Jackass!” snapped Melissa. “You don’t even call me, or let Reagan know that you were wonderin about me! I heard you got beat up! I was a little worried, yanno? And then you come in here, and the first words out your mouth are ‘Hey Lissa, you got my half on the prescriptions?’”

                   “Waitaminute!” yipped Kady. “You’re gonna tell me that you’re catchin feelings for J? Lissa! What about me?!”

                   “I still care about you,” said Melissa. “But we’re talkin about J here- that boy beasted me down,”- she looked to me with a horny glaze in her eyes. My gaze shifted to Kady, who huffed, crossing her arms. I then stood up, putting my arms around both of them.

                   “Girls! Can’t we just all get along?” I queried as a deflection, of sorts. “Kady- your friendship means a lot to me…it was wrong of me to take what’s yours, and I’m sorry about it. Melissa- while I enjoyed what we did, we can’t do it anymore, for the sake of the whole operation. The purpose here, is all us friends makin money…if we steppin over the lines, into other people’s boundaries, it creates a friction, that is not good for bidness,”

                   Kady looked down at the floor.

                   Melissa however, knocked my arm off around her. “The hell with that! It’s always about what everybody else wants- what about what I want?”

                   Kady placed her hands on her hips. “So what do you want, Lissa?”

                   “I”- Melissa opened her mouth to answer, but stopped. Her open mouth shuddered a bit…Kady walked to her, placing her hands onto her girlfriend. “I know I’ve been angry with you- and HIM, since this incident happened…I know you do get a little jealous since I am bi, and you think that every guy that stares me down wants me. I don’t want that right now- I wanna be with you, Lissa…I guess also I never took into account your feelings. I guess you made everything seem black and white, this or that, when in actually you’ve been struggling with some issues yourself…I should’ve been more cognitive,”

                   Are they gonna make out?, I’m thinkin.

                   “I dunno…it just seemed like J was there to listen to me. It seemed kinda weird, but cool,” Melissa said. “And when he took me in the kitchen that night, it…it awakened somethin in me. Somethin about him that I liked…and I let him take me,”

                   Melissa looked to me…with a dopey schoolgirl dreamy smile. “I dunno, it’s somethin about J- the way he helped Reagan put this plan together- his um, um,”

                   “Swagg,” I said.

                   “Yeah, his swag- it’s like he has hella confidence about stuff he knows is gonna work. I’m not sayin anything negative about us, Kady. You are right- I don’t know what I want at this moment. Part of me knows I wanna be with you…but the other part of me, wants to be J’s, sweet bottom bitch,” Melissa summarized.