The Auction

"What are you doing here!?" Keimi asked as soon as they sat her down.

"I could ask you the same." Kanna sighs.

"Don't worry they will save us," She reassured the blonde beside her.

"I know they will try but it won't be so easy."

      Keimi and Kanna sat there in silence waiting.  All they could do was wait.  The longer Kanna sat there the more angry and nervous she became.  Everything was all fine before all of this; having dinner with the Strawhats, laughing with them, and she even considered staying with them.  But Kanna knew she had to keep going.  She can't stop till she finds the person she's looking for.  She needed to know the truth. 

 "Bring out number 15 and 16." one of the guards yelled.

  They grabbed a girl who wore a maid outfit and looked like she was about to cry.  They then grabbed Kanna and pulled her along with the maid girl.  Kanna heard Keimi crying for her as she left.

"Give it up for number 14, our next item for sale is a human female. She's a great house keeper and is adept in a variety of games, from cards to chess, there's never a dull moment with her around.  Let's start the bidding at 600,000 belis." The announcer yelled out to the crowd.

"700,000 belis!"

"900,000 belis!"

"1,200,000 belis!"

With every bid they made, Kanna became more sick to her stomach.  How can they treat people like items.  They make it seem normal; then again this may be normal to them.

"Sold to 51 for 3,000,000 belis!" The announcer called out and slammed his hammer down.

    Kanna was next so they forced her  onto the stage.  Kanna managed to keep her balance after tripping and then glanced at the maid girl when they passed each other.  Kannas stomach was in a knot and her heart raced against my chest.  Whos gonna be the one to buy her? What will they make her do or will she find a way out of this? All these thoughts raced through her head. Kanna didn't dare look at the crowd.

The announcer spoke up "Next up we have, number 15, a beautiful young lady.  Shes well adept at serving and cooking."

'Lies,' Kanna thought

"She's skilled at all sorts of party games as well. guaranteed to keep your parties exciting! Let's start off at 700,000 belis."

   "800,000 belis!"

   "900,000 belis!"

   "1,400,000belis!"

    Kanna finally built-up the courage to look up.  She first saw alot of rich looking people still yelling out bids.

  "2,300,000 belis!"

Kanna continued to look up and saw a bear, 'wait is that a bear?!' she thought to herself, 'That is a freaking bear.'

Beside him sat a smug looking man in a funny hat and he cought her looking at him.  They man smirked her her with amusement. 

"2,400,000belis!"

   They kept staring at each other till Kanna finally broke the awkward moment and looked further up and the she saw them.  The Strawhats were there,  not all of them,  but that was enough to bring a big stupid grin to her face.  They didn't smile back they looked horrified. Kanna could tell they wanted to help.

  "3,600,000belis!"

"Sold to 63 for 3,600,000 belis!" The announcer slammed his hammer down.

Kanna looked over at the pig looking man who a bought her.  He licked his lips making Kanna cringe at the obvious thoughts running through his head.  Kanna knew exactly what he had in mind for her.