Chapter Three

Heyo! I just finished this chapter so I decided to post it. I hope you really do enjoy it! Things will get really crazy after this chapter.

Chapter Three: The Hybrid Duo

"And this is your room you'll be staying in. You're free to dress it up however you want." Romeo smiled as he gave me a tour of the place.

The fifth floor was so much different from the third floor. It was more lively and so full of color. Even the rooms were different. On the third floor all I had was a bed and a inner bathroom. But here, on the fifth floor, it's different. The bed is beautiful and there's a vanity that sits with a beautiful mirror. There's a window and framed picture and two bookshelves full of book.

The fifth floor is much better than the third floor.

"This is the Hybrid Floor. It's were children of experiments stay. They also stick the newbies in here until they figure out their powers and how useful they may be.." Romeo spoke as he stood in my doorway. He was small in stature yet he had a mature athletic build. As if this kids been lifting weights or something.

"And your..."

"A hybrid. I've been burning things since before I could walk." Romeo spoke up as I trailed off. "I've learned to master my powers so I get out more than the others. That and I'm 15 years old now so they've learned to trust me outside of these four walls."

I nodded slowly, processing the bit of information. Romeo was how I imagined teenage boys to be. He was well mannered and sweet, much like his father. Maybe that's what it was.

"I'll let you settle into your temporary room but I hope to see you do big things Princess Lucy.." Romeo laughed a bit before leaving me to my room.

I opened up my bag and began removing my clothes and sitting them in their respective drawer. Looking over at the small digital alarm clock I smiled a bit. It was still morning, 8:42 am to be exact, which mean I still had time to find the library.

I finish unpacking my clothes, and books, and make my way to the bathroom that was inside my room. It was much bigger than the one on the third floor. Turning the hot water nob then adjusting the colder water one, I slowly stripped out of my clothes to shower. Stepping in, I let out a sigh of relief as the warm water hit my skin. It was extremely relaxing and I've missed this feeling. Being able to stay under the warm water for as long as I wanted. I had two different shampoos to choose from apparently, lavender and strawberry. I picked strawberry, lavender puts me to sleep. After was my body and hair I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

"Princess Lucy, are you decent? I'd like to speak to you!" I heard a voice at my door. It was definitely female and young. A child for sure.

"Uh, j-just a second please!" I called out quickly. I slid into an all black bra and panty set before putting on my khaki shirts and a white crop top.

Opening the door, I look down to see a small, petite girl with short hair and a black cowboy hat. "Howdy Lucy, my name is Asuka!"

She had a huge childish small and was just absolutely adorable. She had to be only about ten years old. Maybe eleven. She was strong though, the aura she gave off said it all but she was also rather sweet which made me smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Asuka, is there something you needed?" I spoke softly, my voice had a sweetness to it that came natural. I hated it sometimes.

"Just wanted to meet you! Romeo and I are the Hybrid Duo! The strongest Hybrids there are. Come to me if you need me to handle someone, I've got an ace shot!" She spoke proudly with a smile.

The Hybrid Duo huh? I really like the fifth floor.

Alright so I've been wondering what I should do about the ships. I want Jerza Nalu Gale and Gruvia to be my main ships however I want my cracked ships to be the more of the starters. Also if anyone is good at making covers I'd be honored to have one of your covers for my book

Published: 1/19/17