chapter 4

I stood with hands on his knees and breathed heavily. I had no condition. Alexandra had practically dragged me through the school and out to the main building. And O'boy when I say that she dragged me.

She never seemed to tired. And her warm hand burned my skin. Just like her gaze.

Creepy chick.

The dorm was far more prettier than mine. The doorframes was framed in gold and it seemed that this was the school's oldest and most cherished possession.

"Are you done breathing or will you follow me to your new room?" I winced at her voice. Alexandra smiled at me.

"Mm, new room...?" I had just got a room that my roommate hadn't even managed to move into! And now I was about to get another one. Or move.

"Yes. Your new room. Did I not say that I would take to Adrian?" She asked.

"You said you would take me to him not that I will change room to a new one. If you had told me that sooner I could have take with me a few things." I said slowly. She started giggle. What was so funny.

"What so funny. I like my things." It was a lie.

Everything I had in my room was just things the house mother had packed for me. I didn't have any important things with me. Just some clothe and a picture of everyone in the orphanage. And one more that I value the most. The picture of me and my friends from the orphanage. Not with the house mothers, just me and them in a park when we was little. We played in the sand.

A perfect moment.

"You aren't listening aren't you?" I hadn't heard that she started talking.

"Ehm, sorry. No I didn't can you say it again. Please." She sighed loudly.

"I said... I giggled becuase of that you l thought you behaved like a little child just now. And I also said that all your things will be transported to Adrian's room." She turned around and walked to the dorm's door.

I quickly stepped after her.

"Have you already been in my room to get my things?!"

"Yes, I had people fixing it when we left." She raised a eyebrown.

"Well... thank you then." I tried to smile but it just faded away.

"You welcome." She turned again and took the doorhandle. The big door cracked loudly when it opened.

"Com'on. Adrian have already waited to long." She opened the door so I could have looked in. But I just saw... black. Shadows and... more shadows.

I stepped in. The daarkness swallowed me whole when Alexandra closed the door behind me. I didn't like the dark. I was in fact and literally scared the shit out of it.

I squeaked when I felt someone grab my hand. I felt the small, soft, warm hand squeeze my own.

"Take it easy woman! It's just me." Alexandra said and she started pull me further into the dark.

Were was she taking me? And why Adrian? Why did I have to move? I didn't like the dark. I didn't like the dark. I didn't like the....

Someone laid a hand on my back. I screamed loudly out in the dark. Who was it?

"Take it easy. Please! You are going to make me to a deaf person." Alexandra yelled beside me. I thought my heart were I thought my heart was pounding twice as much as it should. My heart nearly jumped out through the chest in me.

"Alexandra! Don't come up to me like that!" I whined.

"Don't tell me you don't like the dark." She giggled. But I didn't find it funny.