Chapter 1

'Questions and all these responses.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this school. It is so quiet and peaceful. Of course no one talks to me, but that's okay. We didn't talk much to each other at the orphanage either. Starting at this school is probably the coolest thing that ever happened in my life.

The corridor smells freshly washed every day. And I love it. In the old orphanage as the smell of old poop and food. Not a good combination, trust me.

In orphanage, I was sharing a room with five others. Albin 12 years, Rocky 16 years, Susana 11 years, Sam 15 years and Nicklas 14 years. I loved those kids.

I walked trough the corridor. It was dark, it was always dark in here. I went over to a window. The window had thick red curtains hanging over him. Even a small gap light came. What a waste, I thought. The windows were huge and covered almost the entire wall. It would not harm with a little sunlight in here.

I reached out and grabbed the curtain. But just when I did that someone took my wrist. Not hard, but hard enough to make me let go of the curtain edge.

I screamed and I think my heart skipped a beat. Because of the curtains, I didn't see his face. But when he took a step closer, saw the first attractive person in this school. The most attractive person in my short life.

A little breeze that th air against me as he stepped forward made me shudder. His cold presence confidence sink to the bottom of my body and hide somewhere dark.

His cold blue eyes starred at me. His eyes glided down and up on my body. He almost looked sick. He was very pale, but still perfect. Smooth as marble.

He had a black skirt on him with two buttons unbuttoned. His light colored jeans seemed darker than they were in the shadows. He had black shoes of leather. Black, short hair was messy on his head. He looked like he just had awakened, but it still looked sexy.

He leaned closer to my face. He was taller, but not gigant long. I mean I was a tall and slender girl. I wasn't the girl who boasted much but... I was pretty and I knew it.

Now when I think about it... it could have been the reasons for the bitchy looks.

"What are you doing. Why are you not in your class." He watched me intently. And.. hungry. It kind of scared me.

My heart skipped another beat.

He pushed ma against the window. It didn't hurt me, but it surprised me. The cold window behind the curtains made me shiver again. The curtanis was soft but cold against my back. His big hands held my shoulders in a iron grip.

That hurt! I wanted to say but no words came out of my throat. All I could see was his eyes. His weren't deep at all. Not like a boy's eyes should be. They were just cold.

Icy.

But I lost myself in them anyway. It felt like saw right through me. Looking after something deep down. I swallowed hard.

The pressure on my shoulders hardened and I whined. My hair fell down in the face, I was so frightened that I did not dare to blow it away.

"Answer me! Stupid girl." He said. He didn't yell at me, but I knew it was seriously. Deadly seriously.

"I...I... tried to let in a little light, it was so dark in here." I flexed my jaws and lowered my gaze towards the floor.

His tight grip lightned a bit as he took my shin in his hand and lifted it up. It wasn't warm. Rather as if he stood out in the cold without gloves in aa houror two.His smooth marble fingers also sent cold waves from the neck to my back.