CHAPTER 1: KIRARI'S DISAPPOINTMENT

Hi. My name is Kirari Mitsuki. I'm a freshman here in Gokudera High. I really like the school's uniform that's why I insisted to take the exams here and be a student in this school.  My mom and dad aren't really a big fan of me going to this school. They think that the school is full of delinquents and stuff. Well, I don't really care. 

One thing that also got me interested in this school is the huge library that they have. I heard it was filled with books from the old to the newest versions of Kiki's Delivery Service light novels. I have to save up to read that, but now, I'll get full access to it. There was also manga in different genres. There are also books from my favorite author, Mayama Sugichi* who uses the pen name "DANGO".

I was so excited for club activity week. It's where freshmen are recruited by clubs like the basketball, baseball,tennis and calligraphy club. Every time I entered the school grounds, students are presented with leaflets from different organizations. 

But where's the book club?

It was said in the handbook that there was still a book club, so they wouldn't be dissolved yet right? I got to get to the bottom of this!

I headed to the library. It was around 4o'clock in the afternoon already. Classes are finished and recruitments are on the go.

"If they won't go recruiting, I'll have them recruit me." I said to myself

It was as expected. The library in this school was huge. Too huge for a normal school like Gokudera in fact. I entered. There was nobody in it. 

"Maybe they have a different place where they stay in. Maybe I should just leave." I thought

I was starting to leave when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" said the voice

The voice gave me chills I've never had before. I started to wince and then screamed at the top of my lungs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed like mad

"Hey, wait."said the voice

The voice was scary I couldn't stand it. I wanted to run, but I think my feet were glued to the floor.  Then I felt myself being turned around and saw a beautiful girl. She was really tall and skinny, with black hair and faintly blue eyes. She was so pretty, I felt relieved and calmed a bit.

"D-d-did you see the g-g-g-gho-ost? " I asked

"What ghost?" she asked. emitting the same chilly voice that I've been so scared of.

"Uhm, I, well, I think I was just daydreaming. HAHAHA. I get that a lot. HAHAHA" I said jokingly

I felt so stupid. Why did I scream like that. I wanted to cover my whole face to hide my embarrassment.

"What was that huh?" I heard someone say.

A tall guy, as tall as the girl in front of me came popping out of the library. He wore glasses and is skinny but has a handsome face. He was rather pale but emitted a cheery mood.

"Takuya. I was just checking on the one who opened the door. I thought it was one of those pranksters from before." she said, her  voice still  chilly

"I'm so sorry. But I'm no prankster. That's the last thing I'll do to anyone. Uhm. I came here to ask about the book club. Where's their club room?" I asked

The guy named Takuya came forward  while he was looking at me as if something was on my face. Then the girl and him looked in each other, somehow puzzled by my question.

"Well?" I said

"Well, uhm, you see, we're not really recruiting anyone right now. Uhm, actually, why don't you see for yourself." Takuya said

I was confused by what he meant. Come and see what exactly?

The both of them brought me to the library. So I was right. This was the place where they had their meetings. I sure hope that there are a lot of members to have book discussions with. That will be so much fun.

Takuya opened the door. As I saw earlier, there were no people or any noise. Well, it is the library. Then, the girl, who introduced herself as Miu told me to look at the end of the hall. 

I was so excited. Were they having a huge discussion?  HIHIHIHI..I can't wait to join. I walked straight to the place where Miu told me to go.

There were six people sitting with a pile of books next to them. Each of them, busy reading books.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? SOME KIND OF JOKE?

"Uhm, this is the b-book c-c-club?" I asked

"I'm afraid so." Miu said in a soft tone.

I was dumbfounded. The famous library with all its majestic books, has only eight members for its book club? 

________END OF CHAPTER_____________

A/N: YAAAAAAAH. I finished one chapter.I'm sooooo happy!...Please read it...It's nice isn't it.I hope. I like it myself. Anyway,please support it the way you supported my first story, ang Seatmate kong Ninja. Please read that too.

What will Kirari find out next. Stay tuned, coz Kazuki is just around the corner. VOMMENT!