CHAPTER 6: THEIR EYE CONTACT

YOLO! HAHAHA! So, you should probably read MULT or ASKN while you’re at it. HAHAHA! This is SHURA27, and if you want to know a tad bit more about me and what I actually do, or what runs in my head, then please, send me a message or PM me. Or leave comments on the stories. If you have any questions in a particular story, violent reactions, or if you just wanna say how awesome my stories are(which is a joke XD) then please comment or vote. Whatever pleases you. It’s your account. You have the power. HAHAHA! I’m pretty sure you’re wondering why I seem so happy-high today. That’s because I’m…well, I dunno. Just happy! Anyway, please enjoy this chapter and ignore most of the “pleases” that came along this A/N. AHAHA. (But not all of them, okay? :)) LEGGO!

Science class was usually interesting to me, but not today. My attention was somewhere else. It was to the room next door. To think we were only a few feet away from each other. >////< I have never felt so agitated in my whole life. A few more minutes and I could be running down the halls to Kazuki. I just need some patience. Oh, god of Patience. Grant me what I need at the moment. I stared at the clock. Tick tock tick tock. I feel like my head is gonna burst to pieces.

KRIIIIING!!!

OH MY! Is that what I think it is? The bell, right? C’mon Sensei! Finish up!

“Okay for your homework, I need you to do an investigation on certain species in the animal kingdom. It could be your dog, whatever. Just submit your papers on Monday. You may leave.” Kawamura-sensei said.

I jotted down the assignment on my notebook, stuffed it into my bag and whirled away from the classroom. I paced myself to Class 1-B. I hope Kazuki’s still in there. I opened the door to their classroom, hoping that Kazuki was having lunch there and maybe hoping he was sitting near the lockers as well. It will feel like destiny if it were. I gazed upon the classroom, but was blocked by a dark form in front of me, someone who is definitely taller.

“Oh my gosh!” I said unexpectedly

“Oh my. Is that you Mutsuki-san?” the form said. Only one person in this class calls me “Mutsuki-san.” I have no doubt on my mind.

“Kazuki! HI!” I said in a high-pitched voice

“What are you doing here? Do you need anything?” he asked

Now’s your chance Kirari. Don’t make any more excuses and don’t freak out just because you’re standing in front of the “Man of Your Dreams.” I felt my face flush.

“Uhm, well, I---”

“Is there a problem, Kazu? We should head to the store or we’ll end up with nothing…Oh! Hey, midget!” a voice said. And from the “midget” I knew who it was.

“Hmph.” I said, ignoring him.

“Geez, you’re in a bad mood, midget.” he said again, as if it was normal just to call me that

“Stop calling me midget!” I shouted to him. But I instantly covered my mouth, remembering I was also standing in front of Kazuki. This is embarrassing.