Yusuke // Kuwabara

I need to talk about this. I am not beginning with this because it's my favorite ship (just kidding, it is)
They started out as:
Kuwabara: I AM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, URAMESHI
Yusuke: who the hell are you
Literally like that. I mean it. Watch ep 89/90 .
I don't wanna have to explain the whole story, so, if you are reading this randomly, and never watched  Yu Yu Hakusho, I suggest you to stop if you intend to watch it someday, I will bring on some major spoilers.

Kuwabara was a really important character, not only on the beginning of the anime, but in the whole show, principally when they had to fight Sensui. Guys, let's be real, Kuwabara was more than just the idiot.
But, talking about the ship

Ok, even Kuwabara's friends and Botan agreed in the anime that both used to have fights like an old married couple, and that they probably were a couple in a past life, ISNT THAT AWESOME? They care so much about each other, and the way their minds...

They care so much about each other, and the way their minds work together and fit perfectly is amazing, I mean, it kinda makes me jealous for some reason.
When Yusuke was nothing but a ghost, his thoughts and Kuwabara's ones were synchronized, and that is actually pretty clear in the anime.
I know that sometimes it doesn't seem like they care about each other, but they freaking do, they care about each other more than they care about anyone or anyone cares about them.
When Yusuke died, in the first ep of the anime, Kuwabara went to his funeral, crying, all devastated, can we take a look at Yusuke reaction in the manga and in the anime? For everyone he sees crying he is like: "stop being silly, don't cry because of me", and then, he sees Kuwabara, and: "Kuwabara?!"

Now, if you watched ep 89/90 you will know that Yusuke didn't even know Kuwabara, and just found out who he was after fighting with him two times. In the third, when Yusuke says his name, he smiles because "he remembered my name", that's sweet and gay, guys, let's be real.
It was clear to everybody, when it was decided by Toguro that he had to kill one of Yusuke's friends, that it had to be Kuwabara. Of course he would be mad if it was Kurama or Hiei, but would it have worked the same way?
Kuwabara simply accepts that, and is not afraid of dying if he is doing it for Urameshi, because deep down he knows that if he doesn't die, then it means Yusuke's death.
While Yusuke is fighting against Sensui, a lot of episodes later, and Kuwabara, The Guy In The Yellow Jacket Whose Name I Can't Remember Now, Hiei and Kurama are trapped inside a shadow created by Itsuke (aka Sensui's boyfriend), Yusuke knows that there is only one way to get out. Kuwabara's MAGICAL YELLOW SWORD (leigen, I guess), and does Yusuke knows what is the only way to get Kuwabara the his limit? YES HE DOES! But it means he has to die, and he is pretty much fine with it.
Kurama soon realizes what he is going to do, and say it out loud, and Kuwabara starts crying, remembering Urameshi, the same way Yusuke did when he thought Kuwabara was dead, then he stands up, and start trying to make his sword appear so he can get out and help Yusuke, and he makes really clear that he would never forgive Yusuke if he died, because he knew he did the same, but it was all for Urameshi, so Yusuke couldn't die.
I am just gonna comment the fact that when Kuwabara was kidnapped, Yusuke was desperate to get him back. Like: HE STOLE A BIKE AND FOLLOWED A CAR RIDING THIS BIKE JUST TO TRY TO GET HIS KUWABARA BACK
Yusuke and Kuwabara were clearly in love, and no one can convince me they weren't.