Catching Feelings Part 1

Yn Pov

Ur thoughts: I woke up in Princeton's bed. I yawned then tried to sit up. But, prince pulled me back down and said "sssshhh do u wanna wake the baby!?" What the hell was he dreaming about? I got up and walked to his bathroom. After I shut the door I heard him scream "Damn! Yn u woke her!!" What the F*ck is he talking about. I did my morning routine and walked to my room in just a towel to get dressed. I opened my door and bri and prod was making out on the floor.

Yn:GET OUT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U!?
Prod & Bri:(gets up) (leaves)

Ur thoughts: I sighed. I miss my mom. This place is nothing like home. It looks better. But, it feels like torture. I gotta get out more. I locked my door and started walking to the closet. Until someone knocked on the door. "Who is it!" I yelled. "Ray!" Great it's him. I cracked the door. "What do u need?". He pushed the door open. Causing me to lose grip on my towel. It fell to the ground. While ray ray just looked at my body in shock. I reached for my towel quick. But, he grabbed ny hand and did a evil smile. My wrist started to hurt. "Ray! Can u let me go!" I yelled as I used my other hand to try and cover my body. He used his foot to shut the door. Then, threw my on the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me. Then started pulling down his pants and boxers. I took a deep breathe. Then screamed at the top of my lungs "HELP!!! RAPE!! HELP!!!". Ray just laughed and started raping me. Tears flooded my eyes. I thought I would past out. Until ??? Busted threw the door. When ??? Saw what ray ray was doing he pulled him off me and started punching him repeatedly. Until he was knocked out. Thalia and everyone else ran in the room. Thalia put my blanket over me as I sat up and cried on her shoulder. This is exactly what I needed. LOVE. I looked at ??? Who had blood on his knuckles. He just sighed and looked at me. He got up and tried to hug me. But I held on to Thalia tight. When he saw I was afraid of him. He punched the wall. I never expected him out of all people to come and save me. It put a shocked look on all our faces. Why did he do it? He can't love me. He just can't..