Can't Trust Boys

YN POV

YOUR THOUGHTS: We were on our way to the house. While we were driving there prince pointed out places like restaurants,the mall,and a big beautiful lake. He says his dad used to take him there. But, when he became famous he stopped. He said he says "you've grown too old" or "why don't u ask your manager too take u". I wonder if all this fame is pulling him away from his family. We finally pulled up to the house. It's so big! I got out the car and walked in. I was looking around. Until, someone grabbed my arm. It was prince. Then he said "Are u hungry?" After he said that my stomach grounded. I nodded my head yes. He grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen. When we got there there was a girl about my age (ur 15) standing in front of the stove. She turned around and said "Hi, I'm Briunna. But u could call me Bri. What's ur name?" And put her hand out. I shook her hand and said "I'm yn." And smiled alittle. Then, prince walked up to her then put his arm around her neck and kissed her on the cheek. Then said "Don't worry yn. She's harmless.". I gave them a fake smile.

Bri: here I know ur hungry (give u a plate of food)
Yn: (sit's down at the counter) thanks... (fake smiles again)
Bri:no problem hun
Yn: (mumbles) it's yn...
Prince:huh?
Yn:(smiles) nothing. (Goes back to eating)
(Skipping to when ur done eating)

YOUR THOUGHTS: After I was done. Bri grabbed my plate and started washing it. I felt bad having her clean up after me so I decided to help.

Yn:(starts doing dishes with Bri)
Bri:(stops and look at u) U um don't have to help. U know.
Yn:yea I know. But, I feel bad letting u clean up after me like ur a...
Bri:(sighs) made. Look it's nice of u. But, I got this. And no I'm not a made. I'm Princeton's ex. And Prodigy's current. I do most of the cleaning and cooking. Because I love cooking. And can't stand a dirty house. (Laughts)
Yn:(laughts) I'm sorry if u think I'm rude or anything cause I'm not. I've just been thru some stuff.
Bri: yea I heard. Now go ahead and leave. Prince says ur from a different part of L.A. so I know u wonna explore. (Puts one eyebrow up)
Yn:okay (leaves)

RAY'S THOUGHTS: I was walking to the kitchen to try and talk to the new girl. Damn! She's beautiful. I went to turn the corner and ran into something. I looked down. It was yn. I put my hand out to help her up. She first gave me a cold look. Then, grabbed my hand. I pulled her up. And looked her up and down. Then, smiled.

Ray:wassup I'm ray ray. And ur... yn. Right?
Yn:yea... look I'm not saying I don't wonna talk to u. But, I have some where to be right now.
Ray:where?
Yn:just out. Maybe to the park or something. (Tries to walk past him but he grabs ur arm)
Ray:wait. Let me take u.
Yn:.... okay.
Ray:ite. Come on. We can walk it's nice out.
Yn:okay
(Y'all are walking down the street)
Ray:sooo u wonna get some ice cream? I'll buy. (Smiles)
Yn:(smiles) sure.

YOUR THOUGHTS: Omg ray ray is sooo cu-*cuts self off* Wait! I like Princeton. So what am I doing here with ray. I gotta get home and tell him how I feel. But, I can't. I'm too afraid he might not like me. I know I said he like me then. But after seeing him with Bri. I started to think otherwise.

Yn:hey ray. I gotta go
Ray:where?
Yn:home. (Starts running home)
Ray:Wait! Why!
Yn(yelling back to him) I gotta go get my prince charming! (Starts running faster and u finally get home)

YOUR THOUGHTS: I finally got home. I ran up the steps and down the halls. Till, I saw a door that said "Princeton's room". I opened the door slowly then, finally all the way.

Yn:(looks up) Prince can we ta-*stops* (sees prince and another girl kissing on his bed) Oh my goodness...
Prince:(sees u) Omg yn! What are u doing in here?
The girl:prince who's this!
Prince:she's nobody baby (gives her a kiss)
Yn:nobody...
The girl:didn't he just say that!
Yn:(tears up then runs out the room)
Prince:(chases after u) yn wait! I didn't mean anyth-*gco*
Yn:(stops running) shut up! Ur a... ur a liar...
Prince: but, u don't understand! Just listen. I didn't mean anything I said back there. It wa-*gco*
Yn:save it! If u didn't mean it. U wouldn't have said it... I knew I should of listened to my mom when she said "boys are nothing. But, liars" like my... dad. (Tear falls)
Prince:(sighs) but, I'm not a liar. Okay. Yn listen she's not my girlfriend. she's my *gco*
Yn: H*e... is that what u think of me as?
Prince:(looks down)
Yn:don't talk to me anymore... (goes into ray's room)
Ray ray:(sees that u were crying) Are u okay? What happened?
Yn:prince...
Ray ray:(pat's spot next to him on the bed)
Yn:(sit's next to him)
Ray ray: u found out about prince's little friend. huh?
Yn:(starts crying)
Ray ray:(put's ur head on his chest)