Can't take no more

All I remember is lights,cars, and people yelling. Next thing I know BOOM!!! I'm bleeding and faden away. I can't keep my eye's open. Am I dying. Everything is dark. I could feel someone taking my pulse. I also hear somebody crying. The last thing I here is the faded sounds of sirens. Then, I blacked out.

YOUR POV

Ur thoughts: I woke up in this room. With bright lights shining in my face. And four boys in the room sitting in chairs watching tv. It didn't take me long to realize they brought me here. To this hospital. But who were they? Do they know I'm up?

Yn:um. Excuse me who are you? And why am I here?

Ur thoughts: They all turned there head quick and was staring at me. The one with the afro spoke.

Afro guy:Hi I'm Princeton. But u can call me Prince if u want. U um got hit by... our car. I checked your pulse to see if u were alive. U were but in bad condition so we brought u here.

Yn:thanks I guess...

Prince:ur welcome

Ur thoughts: the with a Mohawk and the one with two braids had tear stains. I'm guessing they was the one's crying. But what happened exactly I mean like why did I run in the street? The one with a hat on began talking to me.

Guy in the hat:I'm Roc Royal. Just call me Roc. This guy with the Mohawk is Prodigy or prod. And the one with the braids is ray ray or ra-*gco*

Yn:Ray. I get it.

Princeton:Um sorry to be in ur business but, where's ur parents?

Ur thoughts: I sighed remembering what happened and why I ran in the street. I didn't wonna live anymore I was just so hurt. I had to get away from it all...

Yn:Look u really wonna know my story? My past? My imperfect life? (Smirks) well u got it.

FLASHBACK/STORY

Time:8:00 pm

Place:My Home

Day:August 17, 2005

I was 8 years old. Playing in the kitchen as my mom cooked. Then, my dad came home drunk again with a beer in his hand. He came in the kitchen. Looked at me. Then, walked over to my mom and tasted the food. Which was half way done. He chewed it up and spit it all over my mom's new dress. Then, he punched her in the face. My mom's nose was bleeding. I didn't know what to do but, sit there shocked and scared. He started walking towards me and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the room where he raped me... He never abused me just raped. Until, I was 13 he started punching,slapping,yelling,and biting me. I would beg my mom to leave him. But, she was too scared he would kill us both. Now I'm 15 and the abuse still went on. Then, 3 weeks ago i came home from school and my dad was punching my mom in the face repeatedly. I tried to help but he pushed me down. And started charging at me. But, my mom jumped on his back. And bit him on the neck. He threw her off him and pulled out a gun. And shot her..... then his self. Now I feel so empty without my mother. I couldn't stand being alone. Away from her. On my own. I just wanted to die. So... I finally decided to do it. And that's why I ran out in the street.

FLASHBACK/STORY OVER

Princeton:I'm so sorry... I-i uh didn't mean to make u cry (gets up and sits next to u on the bed)

Prince's thoughts: Her story was sad. I can tell she's strong. And she's beautiful. She broke down crying all because I had to bring up her past. I got up and sat next to her and tried to wipe her tears but, as soon as I tried to touch her face she finched. It kinda scared me. I wonna protect her from what ever she fears and give her the love she needs and deserves.

Prince:u could stay with us if u want

Yn:...... Okay

Prince:alright I'm gonna talk to my manager (leaves room to call manager)

Ray ray:if it makes u feel better ur beautiful (smirks)

Yn:(blushes) thanks

Ray ray:no problem

Roc:actually ray ray's wrong ur gorgeous (smiles goofy and moves eyebrows up and down)

Yn:(laughts)

Prince:(comes back in) she said...