CHAPTER 14

Siren:Yes I wi-she was stoped by someone under a mask and he was claping.
Unknown:Well, well, well, look who it is.A happy family.
Henry:Who are you?What are you doing here?
Unknown:Really, you don t remeber me Henry-He says while taking of his mask.Everyone gasps.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Henry and Piper:D-dad
Mr,Hart:Thats right did you miss me.
Henry:No, you almost killed me.
Mr.Hart:How could i know you are Kid Danger.
Henry:How did you ecape?
Mr.Hart:With help of your old, good friend.Come here now.-And here comes Veronica
Henry:Veronica.-He says like his going to trow up
Veronica:Awww I missed you, did you miss me?-she says walking to him.
Henry:No.Didn t even think about you.-she starts touching his face and he is tring to move her hands but she keeps puting them on his face.
Charlotte:Leave your filthy hands of him-she says angry trough teeth.
Veronica:And who would you be to tell me what to do?
Henry:She would be my fiancee.-he says happly while looking at Char.

Veronica and Henry started to argue.But Ray zapps her and Henrys father.
Henry:Why did you do that we just started to have argument and I was being good at it.
Charlotte:Because I told him and i told him because MY WATER BROKE YOU IDIOT-she yells trough pain(Maybe some of you think that is to early but she is eight months pregnant and two weeks which i fogot to ad in last chapter where i wrote she is eight months so shes two weeks early but thats ok, some babys come little early just like me).
Henry:Really??-he says happly.
Charlotte:Yeah-she says softly- NOW GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL STUPID.-and she again starts to yell in pain.
They get in their cars and go to the hospital.Ray staid for a bit and took care of Veronica and Henrys father.Lets just say thay won t even remember what is their names.And he dumped them somewhere in the woods.Then he drove to hospital.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HENRYS POV
We are in hospital they just took Charlotte to some room and we are waiting out side.Doctor came.
Doctor:Henry Hart-I stood up-She wants you there.-I smile, thats my Char.
I came in room and saw Charlotte on the bed.There was chair beside her so I sat down and she took my hand and squeezed it.
She begun to push and I can tell you she is strong my hand hurts from her squeezing it.Then I heard crying.I looked up and I saw a beautiful baby girl.She is caramel skined and has beautiful light brown hair.Flame.She had my nose and my eyes but Chars lips and cheekbones.Doctor gave her to me.She smiles and i gave her to char.Nurse took her and wraped her in some blanket and put her on bed beside Charlotte.Now Phonix.Charlotte didn t squeezed me that hard but it still hurt.After a few minutes I saw my son.He is light skined but he has dark brown hair.He is gonna be hot and handsome like his daddy one day.(Ok, so I could imagine Henry saying handsome like his daddy cuz he has a big ego like Ray well not big as Ray but he has an ego).He looks a lot like his mom, except for skin and his lips and eyes.Charlotte fell a sleep in second.I think the fun just begun.