Chapter two

Ayeee! I need y'all to do me a favor and check out my new story 'Trill' it would mean a lot to me!

.

.

Ebony's point of view

I woke up directly at 6:59, I sighed as I made my way into my bathroom. I took a twenty minute shower and dried off. I slid on my undergarments then lotioned up my body. I walked into my closet and picked out a white tanktop, light washed skinny jeans, and camo combat boots. I threw on a camo jacket to go along with it.

I walked back into my bathroom and put my hair in a donut bun. I slid in my gold bamboo earrings, then started on my makeup. I didn't do much just clear lip gloss, gold eyeshadow,and eyeliner. I checked my phone and seen Renee text me her address. I grabbed my things and left my condo.

I arrived at Renee's house twenty minutes later, she was on the porch talking to a few people. I parked then got out. After I greeted Renee I went inside to get something to drink. I was walking into the kitchen when someone bumped into me. I looked up and seen a familiar looking guy smiling down at me. I gave him a weird look and made my way past him.

"Aye ma, you just gon' walk past a nigga like that?" The guy grabbed my arm so I was facing him.

"My name isn't ma." I jerked my arm away from him.

"I know it's Ebony, I'm surprised you don't remember your old best friend." My eyes widened. I shrieked and hugged onto his waist tightly. I literally came to his waist, he's like 6'6.

"I missed you Carter!" I yelled.

"Damn girl, chill." He laughed bending down to hug me back.

"When did you get back?" I asked pulling away from him.

"A few days ago actually, my boy told me bout his sister get together so I had to come through." He explained.

"I'm glad you did." I smiled.

"Me too, so what's been up with you?" He asked sitting on the stool beside him.

"Nothing much really tryna get my degree, you? How's the army life?" I asked placing my balled up fist under my chin.

"It's straight I've met a few cool ass people in AIT." He smiled.

"That's good, any females?" I asked.

"Nah, a few hoes but they ain't nun special." I nodded my head in agreement.

"You got hoes?" He laughed.

"Yes a girl has needs, and I don't have time for a man." I stated.

"I don't have time for a woman." He mocked.

"Shut up!" I slapped his arm.

"Aight but forreal though why don't chu have a man?" He raised his eyebrow sipping his beer.

"Im worried about money not no man."

"I was just asking." He shrugged.

I was about to reply when a light skin guy with dreads walked over to us.

"Wassup Carter!" The guy yelled dapping Carter.

"What's good Dimitri." They did a brotherly hug then pulled away.

"I'm Dimitri, you are?" The guy smiled holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Ebony." I smiled as I shaked his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Ebony." He kissed my hand, I pulled it back shaking my head.

"Likewise anyways Carter you have my number use it." I gave Carter a quick hug then walked off but not quick enough to hear Dimitri say "Damn Carter you hitting that? She black as fuck but id hit that too."

I quickly turned back around, once Carter saw me his eyes widened. Carter knows I hate that fucking term, I've heard it since I was in elementary. He quickly grabbed me before I could reach Dimitri.

"Aye man you may wanna apologize." Carter stated.

"Why?" He chuckled a little, "She is black as fuck but she's pretty."

I snatched out of Carter's grip and I drew my fist back and punched him in his right eye.

"That's so fucking insulting." I sneered as he stumbled a little holding his eye.

"You just got knocked the fuck out" I couldn't even contain my laughter, Carter always knows how to make me laugh when I'm pissed off.

"You bitch." Dimitri yelled, I think people like to test me. People calling me outta my name is a nono.

"Do you wanna die tonight?" Carter joked.

"Man fuck that bitch." Dimitri said holding his eye then walking off.

"You always in trouble." Carter shook his head looking down at me.

I simply shrugged, I don't sit and let things happen I take actions.

"Aight man let's go." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't even listen to his petty ass he just ain't had a good nut he ain't mean that." Carter told me.

"I'm not even mad he ain't the one paying my bills so fuck him and his momma."

"Oh yeah how's the boss lady life?" Carter raised his eyebrow as we walked outside.

"It's good I already have a shop I wanna buy." I smiled at the thought of owning my own business and doing it on my own. Not help from family or a man.

"That's whats up, celebration drinks?" He asked.

"I haven't bought it yet." I stated.

"Well your no fun a nigga need a drink and a hoe to satisfy his needs."

"Well you betta find a girl here cause you ain't going nowhere." He mugged the shit outta me, I just shrugged.

"Damn mom." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop acting like a girl on her period and bring ya ass." I dragged him back into the house.

He mumbled something under his breath but I didn't catch what he said.

"Keep on mumbling shit." I sent a glare his way.

"I swear imma fuck you up. Stop talking to me like I'm so bitch ass nigga." Carter sent me a glare.

"See the way you and your bitchness is set up.." I trailed off.

We broke out into laughter. It's a inside joke that we've always had since Highschool it's stupid but we be laughing like Kevin hart in this bitch.

The rest of the night we just goofed off and chilled.

Soooo! It ain't much! And I'm sorry for that! But I promise in the next chapter it'll be better! 15 votes for the next update. Do y'all like the way Ebony handled Dimitri or nah? What would y'all have done?

I wasn't going to update but this ONE person inspired me too! And since I can't find the little dedication button I wanna give a shoutout to a wonderful writer on here! Everyone go follow an check out @getoutyourfeelings stories! There amazing and you won't regret it!

--Diamond😘💎