Chapter Eleven

Excuse my mistakes

Carter Woods

I was woken up to someone yelling , I groaned as I slowly sat up. I looked beside me and noticed Ebony wasn't beside me.

She must be the one yelling , I thought as I got out of her bed. I searched around for my boxers for a few minutes before giving up.

"Fuck it." I mumbled picking up my jeans off the floor and slipping them on. I walked down the hall into her living room and stopped in the doorway when I noticed Avery had her pinned against the wall kissing her neck , his back facing me.

"Avery quit." She moaned pushing his chest gently.

"Why? You like it and me . Fuck that nigga he ain't nun but a pussy." He hissed kissing her lips.

I chuckled lowly unamused and leaned against the doorway with my arms crossed. So this must what she wanted to tell me lastnight .

"Avery come on. I still haven't even told him about yesterday , you need to leave before he wakes up." She groaned pushing him again , he stumbled a little and sucked his teeth. I guess I was right.

"When we fucking I be catching chills." He sung gripping her waist. "I'm surprised you can walk after the way I laid that pipe down." He chuckled slightly wrapping her legs around his waist. I shook my head before speaking up.

"Aww look at y'all being all freaky." I spoke causing him to drop her and her hit the hardwood floors with a thud.

"Yeah that's what couples do , ya feel me?" He grinned turning to face me after helping her up. I looked over at Ebony , and noticed she had on my boxers she wouldn't even look my way. I stale faced him when he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I can't even be mad homie that's all you." I held my hands up in surrender before sending them a wink and walking back down the hall to her bedroom.

I heard footsteps follow behind me , then stop when I entered her bedroom.

"Carter I'm sorry." Ebony spoke as I grabbed my shirt off her headboard. I slipped it on my body before searching for my socks , I slipped them on as Ebony walked up behind me.

She wrapped her arms around me and apologized again. I sighed and turned around to push her away from me , she looked shocked that I even put my hands on her.

"Ebony do you." I stated looking her dead in her face as tears began to form in her eyes.

"You ain't mine , no need to cry." I told her as I slipped my j's on.

"Carter I'm confused I didn't mean to hurt you I-" I interrupted her with a laugh.

"Yeen hurt me. I'm not crying or in pain , so like I said do you baby." I kissed her cheek then grabbed my keys before walking out of her bedroom.

"Carter stop I don't want you to leave." She begged grabbing my arm causing me to turn around.

"Why you entertaining me? Yo nigga in the living room." I nodded my head back to the living room.

"Carter stop , I don't want you to leave. After you left me and Avery had sex it was nothing compared to when I had it with you." She explained clutching on my arm.

"And that's suppose to make me stay? Nawl you got me fucked up. Like I told you I ain't mad , you not mine so go back to being a hoe." I snapped snatching away from her I instantly regretting it when I saw her eyes widen.