Chapter 12

STEPHANIES POV

Getting up for school was a drag. I really just wanted to stay in bed all day and do nothing. But sadly my stupid alarm keeps going off and won't give me peace. One day I really will shoot that thing.

I get out of bed and jump in the shower. Once I'm done I make my way to my closet and grab my uniform. I don't know why people complain about these so much, they really aren't that bad. But what I don't understand is why we even have uniforms. Oh well though.

I move to my hair and decide to do a fish tail braid. Then I but on some light make-up. Not really feeling like much today. I then grab my bag and make my way downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and grab an apple and a water bottle. Everyone is seated at the table so make my way over to them. No one notices me standing here, except the twins.

"Hi Stephanie!" Cameron says while Daniel smiles brightly at me.

What? What's going on? This is weird.

"Uh hey guys. How's it going?" I smile as I walk over to them. I'm not used to them talking to me like this.

"Good!" They both said. "Look at this new game we got."

They both show me their game and their smiles are bright. It actually made me very happy that they were talking to me. Sure they talk to me every now and then but not much. It's nice to know that they at least somewhat care.

Once they were done I told them I had to leave. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead then they gave me a hug. What?!

I said bye to my dad and Hannah but all I got was a bye from dad and nothing from Hannah. At least they are normal.

I made my way to my car and drove to school with a smile on my face. After talking to the twins it honestly made my day. Sure it was nothing bug but it made me smile that they were happy to see me. As I was putting my books in my locker I saw Katie running up to me.

"Hey girl!"

He practically trampled me with a hug and hurt my ear as she screamed. Why are people being weird today? Is there something I don't know about? I need to get to the bottom of this.

"Hey. What's got you so excited?"

"Well for one the party of Friday was crazy! It was so much fun, I really wish you could have made it."

I didn't really want to say anything about that so I just said sorry, that maybe the next one. I smiled and told her to continue.

"Okay and two, I met someone!" she screamed and started jumping around.

"Oh Katie I'm so happy for you! Who is he?"

She then babbled on about how she met him at the party and they danced and talked. Then he drove her home and kissed her! She seems to really like him if she won't shut up about him.

"Katie honey I love you and I'm glad you found someone but shushhh!!" I laughed and so did she. I'm glad she found someone. From what she has told me her past relationships haven't gone well and I felt bad, hopefully this guy is good for her.

"You are meeting him this weekend by the way."

"What's this weekend?"

"A party!"

Oh boy. See at my old school I didn't go to parties a lot. Not because I didn't have friends, because I did but after what happen I never went to one again. I used to go to them all the time but not since a few years ago.