Chapter 5: Start of the tour

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me and as my eyes opened I see a blurry figure. The figure lent down and slowly put my glasses on my face, "Maxie?" I whispered in my morning voice. "Yeah now lets get you up so we can get on the tour bus," I slowly nod and Max picks me up bridal style. "Okay let's get you changed," she puts me down and takes off all of my clothes then put on me.

After she dressed me I slowly got up and grabbed my suitcase and slowly walked down to the bus

After she dressed me I slowly got up and grabbed my suitcase and slowly walked down to the bus. "Bella are you even awake you look like a zombie?" Char teased and I growled, "good thing I'm not otherwise I'd go starving with you as my company." Char smirked as she backed up and put her hands up in surrender. "Okay so everyone but the Fifth Harmony girls are on there buses and are heading to Miami for our first show so maybe you can see your family again?" I sighed and nod.

See I have a big family first their is my mother Kathleen Macpherson but she died in a car crash that also killed one of my big sisters Fay Macpherson, that left me with my father Thomas Macpherson but we got court abusing me and went to jail when I was 8 and he has a 20 year sentence so I probably will never see him ever again. Then their is my brother Roy and Joseph and my sister Maree but Roy slept with Lauren and Dinah so I disowned him as a brother. Joseph is in the army so I never see him anymore then that leaves Maree and I love her to pieces but she is soooo annoying and bipolar that it is not funny.

The bus soon arrived at the house and we got up and walked out to the bus with Max locking the door behind us, I looked at the red bus and one of our body guards come up to me and took my suit case along with the other girls and we got on the bus. As the girls sat down in the lounge I walked over to the bunks and picked the middle bunk on the left closet to the back room, "need sleep hate mornings!" I groan and made the bunk up and snuggled up to my pillow and pulled my blanket over me.

Later that day

As we arrived at the Miami stadium we are preforming at the girls and I. We all walk to the back stage area and I felt arms wrap around me causing me to scream and Max glares at the person that has me in his arms. "Roy let go of her now!" Max growled and I struggled more then I kicked him in the balls causing him to fall down on his knees.

I ran inside and grabbed Peta pulled him outside but Roy was gone, "okay Peta keep a look out for a girl about 6 foot 8 with brown hair and blue eyes and if you see him take him outside and keep him out." Peta nod and the rest of the girls and I walked inside, "hey Bella do you want to preform a tribute song tonight?" I nod at Sadie's idea then it clicked lets do our work out song.

As we got our hair and make up down we heard someone scream causing us all to get out and run down the hallway but stopped when we saw Sofi hugging Camila. "BELLA!!!!" Sofi scream and ran over to me and gave me a big koala hug. "SOFI!!!" I smiled and held the 9 year old close to me, "how are you Sofi?" She smiled and replied, "I'm good but why are you here you lefted the group?" I nod at the small girl then explained how it is actually my tour not theirs.

"Hey Bella," I looked up to see Lauren, Camila and Dinah staring at me. "Hello girls," they looked down to my arms where I held Sofi. "Okay Sofi maybe one day soon we can see each other and I can show you some of our songs," I kissed her check and put her down and she ran off and I smiled at her the girls looked at me.

"Yes what would you like?" I asked by Lauren and Dinah just kept staring at me, "um we just wanted to say good luck with the show and I hope you like it." I smirked at it, "oh you will probably like it more then I am." As soon as I see Lauren and Dinah gulp I smile innocently and run down the hallway to get dressed for the show.