Chapter 4: Bread and Asstin

I ran out the door of the studio with everyone running after me but someone stuck out their foot causing me to trip over and landing face first on to the group. I groaned and looked up to see Austin Mahone and Brad Simpson standing over me. I was shaking and backing away not wanting to repeat what happened last time they got me alone.

"D-d-don't c-c-come a-a-any c-c-closer," I stutter badly and as soon as Brad was going to grab me Max grabbed the body and threw him into the wall and Demi didn't the same with Austin. I was shaking very violently as Selena went to touch me I flinched, "shhh it's okay Bella we aren't going to hurt you."

The rest of the girls came running over to see if I was okay but the minute they got to close to me I got up and bolted down the hallway and into the elevator then stopped the elevator so I wouldn't be interrupted. Flash backs started to crash over me all at once I remember the way they touched me the way they would slam into my ass saying I was a freak over and over just because I was born different.

I dropped down onto the floor started to have a panic attack and just before I was about to go into it I quickly pressed the go button on the elevator.The flash backs soon over took everything and I was laying on the elevator floor cry my eyes out on the edge of a panic attack. As the elevator dinged Demi ran in and grabbed me making me flinch but she still held on to me, "follow my heart beat Bells." I slowed my breathing until I dropped dead asleep in her arms.

As I woke up I felt cold and dead, "Demi?" My voice was very weak so she didn't even come up so I just sat their for a few more minutes and when I felt like I had my strength back I got up and slowly put on my glasses and walked down stairs. "Demi?" I whimpered again and again until I found Demi and the rest of the girls in the lounge room. I ran over and jumped into Demi's lap and held onto her tightly, "shhh it's okay Bells I got you..." Demi kept whispering into my ear.

After I slowly calm down and realise Demi isn't going anywhere, "I thought they had me again." I whimpered and I heard people getting up and walking near the door. "You two sit your asses down!" Max growled making me flinch, "oh I'm sorry baby girl please don't flinch." I looked up at her and gave her the sign that I wanted a smoke but Demi hates it when I smoke so I can't do it near her. "So girls want the tour of the house we have done some new decorations?" Demi looked down at me then up at Max. "Okay but you five are going to watch Bella," she told the 5H girls and they nod.

As Demi, Selena and the Little Mix girls left with the rest of my band but as Max left she slipped me a smoke. When they were out of sight I ran outside a put the smoke between my lips and lit it. "Bella what the hell are you doing Demi will kill you if you smoke!" Ally yelled at me, "that's why she's not finding out." I looked at all five girls in front of me, "so why are you here anyway?" I snapped at them but it had no effect on them. "We wanted to work with you and spend time with you Bella because even if you quit or not you are a sister to Mani, Mila and I," Ally told me.

I rolled my eyes and finished off the smoke and crushed it with my slippers. "Look girls I love y'all but there is a reason I left and I lost my only family that cared about me because of that day so I can't really forgive them easily and you all defended them so see where the problem is." I was walking inside but a large hand stopped me and it turned me around and I see those brown eyes I fell in love with stared into my soul. "Let me go Dinah," I whispered and she slowly let me go. I go into the house and walked up to my room then I had a shower and got changed into my pjs and walked into our personal studio that is under our house so I can write some songs for the tour that is on in two weeks.