Chapter 2: Opening Acts

It was 5 in the morning and I woke up to a huge bang that went thought the house. I looked around my room which was a bit blurry because I didn't have my glasses or contacts on. I felt for my glasses on my bedside table and put them on then got up and put on my slippers on. "Guys is that you?" I asked coming out of my room but I got no answer. "Guys?" I walked down stairs then all 4 of them jumped out and scream causing me to jump and fall down the last 5 steps which made me whimper and start to cry.

The girls ran over to me to check my injuries, "oh my god Bella if we knew you would get hurt we wouldn't have scared you!" Max said freaking out because even thought she wasn't the oldest she loves being the mama of the group which is good because the rest of us are childish as hell. "I'm fine Maxie it just hurts a bit," she picked up my small and light body then carried me over to the coach. "So Bells are you excited to find out who we are going on tour with?" I nod my head but groaned right after because of the injury to my head.

"Awww shhh it's okay Char go get her some Advil so it will help with the head ache," Max told Charlotte and in seconds she was back with my Advil so I took it. After about a few minutes I felt the Advil take effect causing me to lay down and started to drift off into a long deep sleep.

When I woke up again I see Maxie sitting on the coach in front of me, "Maxie?" Her head shot to me, "yes it's me baby do you need anything like Coke? Sprite? Smoke?" I smiled and sat up, "I would like the Coke and Smoke please." She smiled and went to go get what I wanted. "Hey Maxie do you think that maybe we could go to the recording studio before we go to speak with Adam?" She walked back in and sat down, "sure why? Do you want to record a new song for our album?" I nod and she gives me the can and smoke packet, "yeah I had an idea for a song."

She nod and we walked outside so I could have my smoke, "okay well we are leaving in a few minutes so you better hurry up and get dressed and ready to go." My eyes widened then looked down at myself to see if I looked okay thankfully I looked some what okay. The other girls walk out and they handed me some clothes so I quickly stripped and put on the clothes they gave me, "thanks guy now let us go so I can get this song out of my head." They nod and we get into the car and drive off to the studio.

(Skips the car ride)

When we got to the studio we walked in and go told where we can go to record a song, "okay so why don't we start up with the song you had in your head this morning then we can do a few more recordings." We all nod at Maxie, "okay so I wrote it down since it was in my head last night too and just go with the flow guys." They nod and I got ready to sing. (Counting Stars by One Republic)

(Isabella)

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But, baby I've been, I've been praying hard

Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars

(Max)

I see this life like a swinging vine,

Swing my heart across the line

In my face is flashing signs,

Seek it out and ye shall find.

(Gabriella)