Chapter 11 (Love and Silence )

Opening her eyes as her consciousness returns, Uni found herself sitting down and bound to a pillar, she scans her surroundings and there in the corner she found the dark robot who captured her

Uni: "Where am I?"

Mond: "You are now my captive, and just to be clear kid, you better pipe down, or I'll make you see stars again..."

Uni: "Hmph! is that threat I'd like to see you try, you scrap!"

Mond: "Very well..."

The black robot raised its hand and throws an explosive dagger towards Uni, However the girl doesn't flinch as the dagger came closer, her resolve is strong, but so is the black robot's, it was a battle of will, courage and bravery... the dagger then stops in mid-air and descends to the ground without exploding...

Mond: "Well, well... Looks like you've got more guts in ya than I expected."

Uni: "Oh please... if you wanted me dead I could have been dead ages ago, but you held back, meaning that you need me for something."

Mond: "In a way... however what we really wanted was your purple headed friend..."

Uni: "Nepgear...?"

Mond: "Yes... The CPU candidate of Planeptune..."

Uni: "Wait you said 'we' who are your allies?"

Mond: "I only have one friend kiddo, and she should be here with more of ya candidates..."

*bang*bang*bang*

Mond: "Speak of the devil..."

The black robot presses a button which opens up a dial, the robot then inputs a sequence of numbers which then unlocks the main door...

Sonne: "I'm sorry I'm late..."

Mond: "No problem... but I see you're empty handed..."

Sonne: "Yeah... I messed up... That Loweenian caught me by surprise, I thought she only used a hammer, then she suddenly pulls a scepter out of Nowhere..."

Uni: "So is this your friend?"

Sonne: "Hm? Oh! hello there!"

Mond: "Sonne, don't get too friendly now."

Sonne: "Oh you just shut it Mond, you know, you should really learn to play nice."

The white female robot approaches Uni and extends her arm for a hand shake.

Sonne: "My name is Sonne, 3rd Generation Assault and Recon unit, Code Name: Battle Seraph

Uni: "You're a little too friendly for an enemy."

Sonne: "Believe me my dear, I never wanted to this from the very beginning, you see--"

Mond: "That's enough Sonne, stop fraternizing with the captive."