Chemicals React ~One Shot

Another one shot for you. *Sticks tongue out* Its a bit more... violent but hey I love a little violence

Here we are, me on side of the empty room, him in the other. Neither one of us wanting to break the silence that descended on us like an feather from the sky. The aftermath of our argument apparent in the now wrecked house.

What defines love? Is it compromising, is it unconditional, undying or all of the above. Could it be something that only the moon, sun and stars could predict. Hell what did I know about love except what it destroys, which your walls.

It breaks down your walls and leaves you vulnerable to be broken. I guess the plus side is it leaves you open to be loved by another. Thats what happened here, I was left open to be loved by an amazing guy. This amazing guy just got heaps and heaps better every day. Fuck, if I had known how much I needed to hear his voice every day I'd have him record an hour long message that I could replay any minute.

Were both stubborn fools and we can't seem to let either of us take charge, if even for a minute. Someone has to be the bigger person, at this point I think it has to be me, since its been hours since I've heard his voice and if I don't hear it soon I'd fucking die. "Hayden." I uttered softly biting the inside of my cheek.

"Aiden." He replied. Immediately my insides busted with excitement. Thats all I need to hear and im okay. I crawled on the floor towards him feeling bold. He looked up and brushed his brown hair from his eyes, focusing his gaze on me.

With my mouth inches from his I couldn't help but push his buttons. What the hell can I say, I love the guy, my love hurts. "Fuck you." I murmured. His eyes widened as my fist connected with his jaw sending him on his back. It was a losing battle but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He recovered quickly and swung at me hitting me in the abdomen. We grappled with each other for a while until he finally sent me on my back with a reassuring 'THUD'. Hey he's stronger than I am and I fucking love it.

His excited eyes burned a hole into mine as he hovered above me. "You piss me off you know that!" He snapped. By now his words were lost in my brain as I burned from the inside out from having him between my legs.

"Why do you have to be such a fucking asshole."

"Why do you always flirt with other people? Your mine, you hear me, no one elses!" He yelled. He was right, overly jealous, but right. His grey eyes glowed with so much passion I couldn't swore I saw them start to smoke.

"Your also mine." I replied with the same intensity.

"And don't you fuckin' forget it." He said crashing his lips to mine, starting another war.

I guess this is what happens when you put two Aries in the same room.

Not that im complaining.

Like it?? Send some feedback at megq