**Playing With The King Of Hearts** Shot 2

I decided to do another shot, since anyone who has ever drank would know, you never stop after your first shot. So before I go to sleepie bai im going to give you another shot.

Richard laid his head on the bar after downing six shots of vodka. "Bartenderrr, another -hick- shot ." He slurred finishing his next shot. He turned to his friend who was eye humping the guy dancing on the bar."Their making me go against Keiran freaking Quin for the CEO position all because he slept with one of the higher ups, you know I could sleep with some -hick- one. Though I don't because I actually work for the position I want...Oran... where the hell are you." He said, talking to a now empty chair. It seemed the eye raping was about to turn into an actual raping... of the consensual sort.

Richard decided it was time to dance since his friend was obviously AWOL. He walked towards the Technicolor dance floor as "Dancing in the dark" by Dev started to play. Richard walked across the floor creating the scenery that he called 'Something even JLO couldn't do in the club'. He jumped up on one of the rotating platforms and started to take his shirt off as he shook for all he was worth.

' On my waist,through my hair. Think about it when you touch me there' Richard jumped off the platform and started to grind on the guys there, removing every shirt as he went around the club. Soon everyone there was grinding on a shirtless companion and In his mind no matter what else happened tonight, he had a great time.

The crowd was either buzzed or drunk and it showed on the dance floor. Girls who seemed normally shy, guys who could be classified as nerds and sluts in the works were having a great time. With male and female alike strippers grinding on poles and bubbles flying through the air, the club was hot and thriving as people let go of their inhibition as the strobe lights continued to twirl. " Tell me baby if it's wrong.. Dancing in the dark.. To let my hands do what they want. Dancing in the dark!" The dancing continued and all types of dances were being performed, from the uh-oh to the running man to the fist pump, everyone showed what they could do.

"If your having a great ass night put your god damn drinks up!" He yelled as the Dj changed the song to JLO's "On The Floor"

' If you go hard,you gotta get on the floor If you're a party freak then step on the floor If you're an animal then tear up the floor Break a sweat on the floor Yeah we work on the floor' Everyone in the club started to dance to the rocking pop beat. A circle was formed in the middle of the dance floor as two girls started to dance battle. Richard walked back to the bar, suddenly parched, and ordered another shot of vodka.

That shot turned into another shot. The shot after that turned into another shot and soon he had enough shot glasses to make a house. "You know... this is a pretty awesome club. I came here feeling bad and now I can't even -hick- remember why I was. On top of that im dressed like a Los Angeles hooker and I -hick- love it!" He yelled thrusting his glass in the air and spilling a bit of the clear liquid on the counter. "Oh shit I think im drunk." He giggled finishing his shot.

The latin bartender straightened up as he wiped off the counter and handed him a piece of gum. "Alright man I think you've had enough for tonite, do you need a cab?" He offered as he took the gum and started to chew it.

"No im alright, Oran is my ride... wherever he is." He replied looking around the crowded club that was still partying hard.

The bartender looked back at him. "Oran... is the light skinned dude, about 5'9", violet hair that was wearing the don't hate a bitch cause you ain't a bitch vest with the bitches be crazy shirt under it?" He asked as he started to make a drink another clubber had ordered. Richard was impressed that he got that out in one breath without fault.

"Yeah." He confirmed as he continued to chew on the mint flavored gum.

"He left about an hour ago with one of the guys that was dancing on the bar. He told me to tell you he's really really sorry but he will make it up to you in the morning." The bartender told him as he finished the apple martini. "Ill tell you what, a friend of mine can drive you home, he got here not too long ago and is still fit to drive." He said as he stepped away from the bar.

A few minutes later the bartender returned with none other than Keiran Quin. "Ah so Dick got drunk did he?" He said as he walked up to the seat beside Richard.

Richard looked over to the bartender. "This is your friend? Oh-ho-ho buddy I got to tell you, you could -hick- do so much better." He shot.

"Im afraid its either him or no one at this point since all the cabs are taken." He said smiling tightly.

Richard looked at Keiran...Then back to the bartender...then back to Keiran...then back at the bartender. "I guess its better than nothing." He replied sighing heavily.

"Oh I feel so fucking special." Keiran snapped back sarcastically. "Look Dick, just hand me your keys you drunk mess."

"So what happened to your damn -hick- keys?" He asked eyeing him.

"Unlike you, I was smart and took a cab here." He replied in a bored tone.

Richard started to hand him the keys before pulling his hand back abruptly. "Were just going home alright." He said as he slowly handed him the keys.

"Yeah trust me... its not on my mind to take you anywhere else." He said walking away. Richard got up to follow him and started wobbling until he lost the rest of the balance he had and fell. The bartender helped him up from the ground and brushed him off.

"Yeah... ill help you to the car Richard." He offered as he guided him through the crowd.When they reached the car he opened the door and Richard stepped in a bit awkwardly. "Get him home safe alright Keiran." He said to which he nodded.

As they drove down the street from the club Keiran looked over at Richard. "So are you too drunk to tell me where you live?" He asked.

The intoxicated individual giggled for a second before responding. "Yes of course im sober enough to -hick- tell you where I live Kei." He responded before giving him directions to a house that was thirty minutes from where they currently were. "Just get me home safe alright."

Keiran smiled a mischievous smile. "Of course."