**Playing With The King Of Hearts** Third And Final Shot

Third shot is the charm though isn't it:

Richard woke up the next morning feeling insanely tired. He opened his eyes to see the light shining through his window. He was home so that was a good sign at the least. He grabbed for the blanket thats normally on him to find that it wasn't there.

Looking around he saw that his clothes were strewn all over the floor, with the shirt he was wearing being ripped in half, the cracked mirror and broken door didn't make him feel any better. He tried to get out of the bed until an arm tightened around his waist. "Oh...shit." he said lowly to himself as he tried to get up again. This time the arm pulled him even closer and he realized that the other person was naked also. The second realization was this persons cock was still in him and growing rapidly as he wiggled.

"No...no...no....no..." he said lowly to himself as he turned his head to see who it was. As the person came into full view his worst fear was realized. The hair, the grey eyes, the warm hard chest that pressed against his back all came to one screeching conclusion.

He slept with Keiran Quin.

"Ok...now im definitely going to hell."

Those were the shots :), like it, I do!