I Care

Natsu's POV

I called in Juvia as I held a shivering Gray in my arms. His skin was red and irritated, and his eyes were bloodshot. I was upset... no, I was furious. And for some reason all that anger was directed at Gray. 

Juvia ran to his side, grabbing a towel off the rack to wrap him in before helping him up and to the bed. Once he was tucked in she met me in the living room. 

"He needs to talk to us," I demanded, pacing the room. "He needs to tell us what happened to him."

She nodded, "but we can't force him to open up. He's a wreck. God, It's all Laxus's fault!" she pounded her fist on the coffee table. "If only he didn't kick Gray out of the house."

I paused. Laxus had kicked Gray out of the house? How come he never told me... 

I saw Juvia's mouth drop open. "You didn't know?" 

I shook my head. "So where has he been living?" If I was angry before I was furious now. 

"Here with me," She paused, looking guilty. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew." 

I stomped. "He never tells me anything. He doesn't care that I worry about him. He's just selfish..." I stopped. "No... he isn't selfish and that is the problem. He doesn't want anyone to worry or be bothered by him so he hides all his feelings. Just like he is now." I looked towards the closed bedroom door and made a rash decision. "This needs to stop."

I barged into the room, jumped on the bed, and pulled a startled Gray into my arms. Before he could speak I crashed our lips together, momentarily relishing in the familiar taste of him. He sputtered underneath me and tried to push me off, but I didn't stop. Finally, he won and I scooted back. 

"What the fuck!" He shouted, wiping the spit from the corner of his mouth. "What are you doing!"

"SHOWING YOU I CARE!" I screamed, grabbing his hand. "WHY CAN"T YOU JUST OPEN UP AND LET ME CARE ABOUT YOU!" 

If he was taken aback by this statement he didn't show it. Gray looked at me in the eye and his face didn't even flinch. "You want me to open up," he whispered in a monotone voice. "Fine." He crawled from under the covers and towards my open arms. Instead of going in for a hug though like I suspected, he tugged at the hem of my shirt. 

LEMON WARNING BITCHES: Not completely crucial to the plot! Feel free to skip over, I can sum it up in the begingin of the next chapter. 

 He connected our lips and snaked his hand inside my shirt, feeling around and rubbing all over my chest. His hands were cold as ice, and I shivered at the contact. Before I could react, his hand slipped down my trousers and he began palming me through my boxers. I flinched at the unexpected action and tried to push him off me. 

This wasn't like Gray at all. 

He was persistent though, and no matter how much I pushed he wouldn't stop. I yelped when his hand passed through that last layer of fabric and his freezing hands came in contact with the sensitive flesh. He looked up at me as he rubbed his thumb over the tip, licking his lips for good measure. I closed my eyes as the sensation rolled over me. I had to stop. 

"Gra-" I tried to choke out, but his hand had now been replaced by his mouth and the feeling was too much. Looking down I saw my pants had been pushed down ever so slightly, and Gray's raven hair covered his face. He teased me, running his tounge up and down the length of my shaft, kissing the inside of my thigh gently. "Gray," I moaned, my determination to stop him deflating as I was overcome with sexual desire. 

He didn't answer, but instead finally slipped me inside of his mouth, slowly bobbing his head back and forth. After about the fifth stroke I felt my cock hit the back of his throat. He gagged, but held his head in place before coming off with an obscene popping noise. 

I shivered. "I don't get to cum?" 

His facial expression still hadn't changed. "You want me to be more open right?" He crawled over until he was up in my face. "Stretch me please?" 

Realizing what he was asking of me I snapped out of my daze. No... this wasn't Gray at all. Gray was innocent... didn't like me to even talk about sex, or even blow jobs for that matter. What had they done to him? I stood up and pulled up my pants. "No Gray. This isn't okay and you know it. We need to tal-"

He jumped off the bed and pushed me against the wall with a thud. "Who needs talking. I've been thinking about you fucking me ever since you got here." He put his hand back down my pants. His touch affected me even more than before, and he knew that. I was so close to the edge. "Come on Natus," he whispered. "Fuck me please." His hand sped up, jacking me off with speed I had never seen before. I was shaking uncontrollably, trying to hold back from orgasming. I knew that was what he wanted and I couldn't give that to him. "I'll stop and you can save that cum for later," he continued. "You can let it out insi-" 

 I slapped him across the cheek. I felt the sting on my hand as he turned back and looked at me.

"You aren't the Gray I fell in love with," I whispered.