Chapter 18: Meet the Brother

Hi! I’m so so so sorry I didn’t upload over the weekend, but it was hectic! So, I know I’ve been saying this a lot, but I pinky promise there will be action soon! I’m even looking forward to the action because these chapters are kind of fillers, I guess.

My favorite chapter to write is coming up, and I’M SO EXCITED! It’ll be either chapter 22 or chapter 23 :D You guys will probably hate it, but I think it’s gonna be so so so fun to write :) So, about 4/5 chapters to go?

I might upload more often just so I can get there….idk…I’m pretty lazy :P

So anyways, I want to thank you all for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning :D It really does mean a lot to me because when I open my email, I search for the comments and stuff.

So pretty please…Comment, vote, fan? It’ll just take a second, but it’ll make my whole day :) I want to thank everyone who does comment, vote, or fan. <3

Also, I started this with ALP, and I wanted to do this here too, so I’m going to start putting quotes, jokes, or songs at the end of every chapter. (Most likely jokes or songs because jokes just put a smile on everyone’s faces, and songs are….just awesome).

Anywho, ONWARD WITH READING MY MINIONS! :P

Chapter 18:

It was the sound of the door that woke me, but it was the thought process after that had me jumping around the room freaking out.

It was Tyler. He was home.

So was Jace.

It was just my luck. Something like it would only happen to me. I sighed and shook my head before scrambling to Jace’s side. It did what any normal person would do to wake someone when they couldn’t yell or make noise.

I poked him.

Repeatedly. Over and over again, but he seemed immune to my poking abilities, which is why I resorted to tickling him.

That didn’t work either. Maybe it was his werewolf-ness, so I thought about what I could do to wake him.

What was a werewolf’s weakness?

Silver bullets….Nah, too extreme.

Noah…huh? YES!

I tiptoed into Noah’s room to see him playing with his teddy bears. I put my finger to my lips, beckoning him to come out and be quiet.

Thinking it was a spy mission, Noah grabbed his binoculars and his sticky moustache, and I covered my mouth while I giggled.

Tugging him into my room, I released the hyper child while telling him to be quiet.

Noah unleashed his childish fury, doing everything annoying imaginable to Jace.

But, he still didn’t wake.

Noah used his final tactic, one that I hadn’t thought of.

            “Jwace! It hwurts!” Noah cried into his ear, but not loud enough for Ty to hear downstairs. Jace shot up off the bed, and whipped his head across the room, searching for possible threats.

            “What? What is it?” he exclaimed panicking.

            “Nothin’,” Jace stated with a wide smile and started giggling as Jace threw him up in the air.

I smiled at the sight but then, remembered the problem at hand. With wide eyes, I began to panic and push Jace out of the window whilst telling him what was wrong.