Chapter 3

The happy times didn't last, because we were now all arguing in the world meeting. "Stop this arguing at once!" Germany boomed over everyone. The room quieted down and all attention was turned to Germany. "It's been decided that we wall all separate into our own households consisting of those who are related. Although there is a minor change in plans due to Kay being a state in which she will be joining with Arthur rather than with Alfred and Matthew." He announced. I stood up quickly, my chair shoving out behind me. "Why can I not be with my brother and Matthew! What does being a state have to do with it!" I shouted angrily. "Since you are not a state it does not matter which household you stay in but since Alfred and Matthew will already be sharing we decided it would be best for you to join a less crowded household." He responded. "But Alfred is my brother!" I shouted even louder. "Also with you joining Arthur you might learn so manners, southern bell." He smirked as the people in the room laughed at his smart ass remark. I gave him the middle finger before sitting back down and pulling my chair in. America and Canada looked extremely confused and angry at the same time while England just face-palmed. Germany read off who will be staying with who and then the meeting was over. As soon as we were dismissed I stormed out and to the girls restroom. I went up to the mirror and tore my flower headband off, tossing it into the trashcan and sitting on the ground, pulling off my heels and throwing them away as well. I took my boots out of my bag and put them on after changing out of my stupid sky blue dress and shoving it in my bag. I fixed my hair the way I usually did and stood looking I the mirror at my normal outfit. I hate dresses. I thought to myself, frustrated. I picked up my bag off the ground and walked back out, meeting America in the hall. "Kay I tried talking to him, he wouldn't listen." He said. "it's alright, I'll be fine." I sighed. "I'm gonna miss you." He said sadly. "I'm gonna miss you too, but I will visit." I promised. He gave me a bear hug before walking off to join Canada outside. I walked out and went over to England. "Ready to go?" He asked. I took one last look over at the others before nodding. He opened the passengers car door and I got inside. Will I ever see some of these people again? I thought to myself.