Chapter 6

"Shit that was awesome," Dexter said out of breath and dropped down onto Danny's couch. He was sweating. Dexter looked old in the dim light. His stubble was already popping out on his face.

Danny said nothing, but he was definitely out of breath. He swore he seen a figure standing outside his window, when he looked from the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head to the side and seen nothing.

"Dude what's up?" Dexter leaned back and lit a cigarette.

"Thought i saw someone in the window," Danny wiped his nose and forehead.

"I bet you thats Casey. That fucking retard," Dexter placed his cigarette in the ashtray, "You know, you could report that asswipe, stalking is harrassment."

"I'm not stupid," Danny placed his hands on his head, "I'd rather deal with this my own way."

"Well do it, don't sit around waiting like a little puppy," Dexter picked up his smoke and puffed it, "What are you going to do? Beating the shit out of him won't solve anything."

"What if i pretend to like him," Danny placed his hand under his chin.

Dexter pulled his cigarette from his mouth. Not caring if it was still burning, he crushed it and it went out. "Yeah, Yeah yeah yeah! Do it."

Danny laughed, "Your so excited for me to do this."

"Of course, i like to see his face when he finds out," Dexter threw the crumpled up cigarette to the side.

"Lets not try anything too serious though-"

"Why not?" Dexter complained.

"He could end up doing something," Danny went serious.

Dexter laughed his head off, "Like what? That twerp can't even hit anyone. Let alone, Michael Water."

Michael Water was the most biggest nerd in the whole school. Alot of people made fun of him. The only group he hung out with was the D&D nerds. How lame.

Danny laughed, "Your right."

"Your bigger and tougher than that piece of shit," Dexter pointed out. He seemed really excited for this to happen.

Danny just nodded, he didn't really want to do this. But it was for his own good. Pretending to be friends with Casey, was the only thing he was able to do. There was nothing else, if Danny was to report him, Casey would definitely come back for Danny one day and get revenge.

"Alright, when should we start?"

Dexter whooped, "Tomorrow! Just go right up to him and talk to him."

Danny breathed out slowly, he was feeling scared.

The next school day, Danny walked in the room and saw Casey sitting alone. He walked slowly towards him. Casey seemed to be listening to loud music and he had his eyes on a piece of paper. Someone jumped right in front of Danny.

"Hey Danny," Julie Ghram stopped in front of Danny.

"Uh, Hey Julie." Danny looked over her shoulder at Casey. He still had his eyes locked on his paper.

"I was just wondering if your free tonight?"

"Yeah," Danny could hardly hear a word she said. All he could hear was Casey's light breathing and his music blasting through the headphones.

"Okay great! I'm going to the movies tonight, so i will meet you there, around 7:00." Julie placed a hand on his shoulder and let it drag down his arm.