Chapter 5

"So you go to school with Danny, Casey?" His mom asked, while she passed around the food on the table.

Danny hid behind the wall in the living room, eavesdropping.

"Yeah, Danny really doesn't talk to me much." Casey rambled on.

"Why?"

Danny sensed awkwardness and there was silence.

"Well..." Casey paused. He didn't know what to say.

Danny peeked around the corner. His mom was staring hard at Casey, she looked like she wanted to squeeze whatever was in Caseys mind, out. Drayden sighed.

"We did talk today, yeah. Danny said i can't talk to him anymore,"

"What an asshole!" Danny thought, he knew his mom would ask more questions until it led somewhere.

"What did Daniel say exactly? Tell me everything." His mom sat straight up.

"We were-"

"Hey guys, i guess i'm feeling a little better to eat." Danny popped out from behind the wall, and sat on the other end of the table, away from Casey. When Danny emerged from behind the wall, Casey stood up. Like he was the king of the world.

Danny was in mid-sit, he stared at Casey, who was standing and looking at him with a big smile on his face. Then Danny looked at Drayden, who was trying not to laugh. It was pretty hard for him, because his face was red and puffy.

"Casey why don't you sit near Danny, maybe you could get to know him better and talk to him."

"No i'm fine." Danny finally sat. Great here we go! Casey walked over to the seat next to Danny. Drayden and mom were engaged in conversation. When Casey sat down, he touched Danny's leg. Danny flinched to the side.

"Sorry i can't keep my hands to myself right now," Casey stared seductively at him.

"Its okay," Danny said disgusted and moved to the edge of his seat.

Drayden and mom were laughing hard about something, Danny looked over and they were staring at him with a weird look. What was the stare for?

Danny filled his plate the the max. He was starving like he hadn't ate in 3 days. Plus he was very messy at eating the whole thing.

"Danny you have a little-" Casey grabbed a napkin and tryed to wipe Danny's face.

Danny knocked his hand away, "Don't touch me," food dribbled down his mouth. He didn't know what was wrong. It was scaring Danny alot. He was even eating when he was starting to feel stuffed.

"Danny stop," Mom shoved her fork in her mouth.

"Anymore salad?" Danny asked and reached for a huge piece of bread.

"No," Mom said. She knew there was, she just didn't want Danny to have anymore to eat.

"I don't know whats wrong with me, I can't stop eating." Danny said shakily. Casey smiled. Danny all of a sudden felt incredibly full, and he felt like he wanted to purge really bad. He ran out of the room and into the bathroom he went.

"What's wrong with me," Danny was pale and heaved his chest up and down. His stomach really hurt. It burned like acid was bubbling inside.

"Danny? Are you okay?"

It was Casey of course. Danny didn't move.

"Open up,"

"Fuck off!" Danny yelled.

"Please don't treat me like this anymore Danny. I only want you to like me."

Danny got up mad and opened the door. Hitting Casey in the face. His head shot back and he yelped in pain.