Thank you Abbie [Canse12] For your encouragement

Hello Everyone!

I'm leaving in a couple of hours to go scuba diving [YAYY] but before I do I need to get something of my chest. Its been on my mind for some time now. Well basically i want to thank Abbie [Canse12] for her support.

This time a couple of months back I would never have dreamed to publish anything I've written because of an horrible experience but thats not the point. Im so glad i posted that haiti poem, My poems are so precious to me, theyre like a part of me thats why i love them so much. I love all the comments and votes i got for the poem. Anyways If it wasnt for abbie this would never have happened.

You guys all remember when i did the contest a while back well yeah as you all know abbie helped me out making it a huge success. Then you guys insisted for me to upload something of mine and that's how i got to uploading. I would never have thought of uploading if it wasnt for her encouragement. I know it sounds like such a little thing but to me it means the world as she has given me hope and built my self esteem.

In addition to this i have got to know her more through her writting and her messages to everyone [ which i love] and her facebook group. And i can proidly say i have never and i mean NEVER met a 15 year old who is so caring and so thoughtful and so..i cant get it to worlds. She is simply unique.

She deserves all the hapiness and love so i wanted to show her my appreciation, you may have forgotten about how you helped me but i will never. You cant understand how much it has helped me. I really did have such a low self esteem about my writting especially my poems. You have given me courage and i love you for it.

I can easily say that not only me but most wattpaders simply LOVE you. This part is dedicated to you. Hip Hip hooray for abbie. Btw i look forward to your haiti story and chapter 46. I will be reading it when i get back.

I love you Abbie [ not in a freaky way] and THANK YOU!!!!!

You simply amaze me

-Crazy Fan Sarah