- 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒

Sam
Poor Sammy always had a massive migraine. All he wanted to do was cuddle until he felt better.

Edgar
See, Edgar always had to puke, but couldn't. It was weird so you always had make up these disgusting recipes sort of things. You wouldn't make them but like describe them. Like; cow flops and rat guts in blueberry sauce, that kind of thing.

Alan
He would be concerned what he did drunk first. Like that's all he would care about. He was scared that he hurt your feelings or something.

Michael
Michael is the lucky one and actually didn't get bad hangovers. Maybe he prepares for it or something but he has mastered the skill.

Star
She was actually having a really bad hangover because she was competing with shots. You'd have to clean her up and give her a lot of IBUProfen.

David
You get him aspirin and water then cuddle with him.

Dwayne
When he is hung over, you get him medicine and then let him sleep it off.

Paul
Drink the hair of the dog that bit you. In other words, drink what got you drunk. Paul is super clingy when he is hungover, so you give him lots of attention.

Marko
Marko whimpers and wants to cuddle you. Of course you oblige then cuddle him to his hearts content and make him take medicine.